Tree of Savior Forum

Poor connection to server

We can connect to other servers like just fine though

Probably itā€™s connected to this,

AAG Fault La Union-Hong Kong Link
8AM 4/29/2018
ETR: May 19, 2018

Wait after 19, til itā€™s fixed.

seems like it, i just called our ISP provider. Is everyone here im geussing having the problems are all PLDT USERS ?

but its weird, even if you use VPN the delay must be the same, they said the cable line connecting to hongkong is damage, even if you use VPN. aint the speed still the same if the connection is just one place?

I just use other servers except HK ones, no delays when using Singapore server or Tokyo for me.

ah crap the sharks took a bite of our interwebz undersea cables again

what do you mean? does this apply to ToS or other games?

i can log in now but thereā€™s a random sudden lag spike that sometimes lasts for 10 seconds or would throw me out of the server ; w ;

how about you guys?

same as you, steady connection but with lag spikes. getting 200-400ms not great with AA chars.

1 Like

staff already did what they can (though i notice my summon animation doesnā€™t do double animations (some people do some people dont), i guess it is the hongkong cable after all i guess vpn or @Seolhyunā€™s tunnel thing is a temporary remedy for it if you canā€™t stand the lag.

When will this ever get fixed 15days of my premium token just went down the drain. I tried Klaipeda server and felt no lag at all. ā€¦I guess SEA and SA server are the only ones affected. : (

1 Like

i k rā€¦ try using vpn hide.me

or pingzapper

1 Like

Was using cyberghost but it got poor service on non premium user. will try your recommendations and see if it lessen the lag even a bit would be nice lol.

1 Like

Im already having normal ping since 2days ago. i called my net provider and told my problem and they line testing fixed it. whelp idk when will it stay like this, hope it can continue, since im srsly having no delays now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.