Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :
5/11/2018 9:50am sg
Server Name:
telsiai
Team Name:

Character Name:

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
can’t enter game/poor ping time/stuttering due to lag

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)
tried speedtest connect to singtel,sg and poor test result
ping: 250+ms
dl: 0.10
ul: 0.81

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Are you receiving an error message when trying to log in?
And please make sure you have a strong internet connection.

error code: 8 pops up after failing to enter game. internet connection is steady and reliable.

Im also having the same problem and same server, it keeps me getting back on the select server screen, and i get the same error code 8

Could you please tell us the map and time that you faced the error?

Klaipeda
All my chars are on Klaipeda.
Got major lag and it sends me back to the character page or the Server select screen w/ a Error code 8
My ping when I //ping on the chat when i got in was 5.502258.

No one’s downloading or streaming, im the sole person using the internet access atm.

pingping2

recently i get disonnected everytime i reach miracle seed lvl 5

wow that 27.715691 ping too high.

@JeJeMonZ and your server?

@Aoi_Kanashi We’ve heard about a similar issue and that should be fixed next week.

1 Like

Same server as jonrook49,
[SEA]Telsiai.

experiencing the same thing
telsiai, all maps and all chars
skills icons dont even load

i played 2days ago just fine

We’ve double checked the situation and there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with the server.
If you are still facing a problem, please submit a Support ticket with your lastreplay file so that we can investigate it further.

@aolgado1 Please verify the game files and check your connection :sob:

able to enter game again but ping time is still high 200-400ms.

Happens to me all the time in klaipeda, but the problem is mostly on my internet part :expressionless:

Its happening again, now im getting Error Code (16) ALOT. I cant play properly around 10 am but when its around night time in the philippine, i can play properly, but when i woke up around 8am, i can play, but after 10am I get lagged and then Error Code 16.

1 Like

me too . . . ; w ;

i can’t play the game at all, i keep getting disconnected when i log in

and it only allows me a few seconds of game time if ever i get in…

around same time 9:30am server time

i play for the whole day on sundays, and this is the first time i’ve encountered this

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan pls help

yep happening to me too. if it is like before ping times will get better around 5pm or later. can anyone try speedtest.net and try the server singtel, singapore? tried vpn and got ping of >0.1 but game freezes/kickedout after several minutes.

that happens to me as well without vpn, if ever i get in, the game either lags or freezes then gets disconnected in a matter of seconds

these are my average internet connection performance
23ping
4.9mbps dl
.77 mbps ul

i’d also like to point out that this has a similar behavior from the last couple of maintenance updates

the one where certain armbands are responsible for making players unable to log in and the patches before and after that

Where i am seeing people passing through walls and coming back like rubberbanding
And slow guild emblem loading that displays a white square for a long duration of time before it gets loaded

This is srsly annoying, i read the post about [SA] Server Server problem SIlute [SA] FREEZER - DELAY - CRASH - LAG and the symptoms is very similar, and i srsly cant play properly now and its friking annoying !

When i got in on my chars, channels are blank nothing to select, have to log out to the server select again and go back inside just to get some CHANNELS in klaipeda. after that sometimes its just WHITE SCREEN, or if i got in, SRS LAG, NO NPC, if there is TOO MUCH DELAY, and after some time. i got back out to the SERVER SELECT SCREEN.

side note : i tried creating characters on [NA] server, i can walk properly while someone is watching streaming youtube, and other one is just surfing the net, unlike [SEA] Server i cant do anything JUST STUCK and geos back to LOG SCREEN or i have to CLOSE the GAME ITSELF.

@STAFF_Letitia