Tree of Savior Forum

Poor connection to server

only solution i found is by using vpn. got good response time: ping >0.1.

How did u fix this issue guys!?! fcking cant play as well im from ph

Can’t play the entire day also having the same error code 8.

Same ■■■■ bro. Need to run saalus my bs…

well at least there’s more of us now, i feel our concern is not taken seriously on the assumption that it is our internet provider that’s causing the problem…

@Aoi_Kanashi, prolly not our internet, since i created a char in the NA Server. if it is the internet i should have not played a char there, also the original person posted this topic used a VPN just to play properly meaning there is a problem to their connection that make us connect hard.

i did that too, but didn’t proceed to create a character, just the mere fact i can get into the char creation screen without lag is an indicator that it’s working properly

2 days off from work and i am more frustrated on my staycation that i can’t wait to go back to work and be distracted from this problem… even walking around the character select screen just to enjoy my newly acquired costume that i can’t enjoy in-game can get me disconnected…

Same here. Cant enter the game since morning. 8:30pm sv time. Telsiai server.

Somehow, i managed to get in but all my skills are gone then got disconnected.
I reconnect several times but im still getting this error and my loading screen from character selection takes only to 75% then disconnected.

What’s happening to our potato server?:tired:

skills gone is actually due to lag, it will appear after a few seconds to a minute. but you will get logged out soon as well.

though, this morning i log in to check, everything’s fine now OxO; even my lag attack problem is solved, what’s going on OxO;;;

mee too, i just logged in and no delays as fck…

i dont get how i get 500-800 ping in klaipedia when i have 130-160 ping in other english games :tired:

Ugh now the LAG / DC is getting BACK, UGGH I GOT EXPIRING 8x TOMES UGH !!!

NOW THIS IS THE 3RD DAY I CANT PLAY PROPERLY !
is this not gonna get fixed like the SA Problems read??

@STAFF_Letitia

still problematic connection for me too. i have to use vpn just to play properly.

yup, problem came back at the same time for us…

After reading everyone’s comments I just want to clarify:
Is this specifically the Telsiai server? And by using a vpn, the connection got better?

alot of my friends in klaipedia have this issue, we also have so much ping… i have 130-160 ping in other games

lowest ping on tos is 350 ping… when you have higher ping you attack twice when you press z once because of lag :tired:

@jonrook49 Is the one using VPN @STAFF_Letitia and he said he can play properly if he used that. As for other people post comments here are pretty much connecting to the game normaly and cant play properly. and its getting much worser.

From Telsiai here and yes, still having the annoying error code 8. Why is that It always occur at 8-10am server time, that last almost an entire day. …Really hope this gets fixed soon.

I think the problem is the connection between whatever your ISP and whatever ISP TOS SEA server is connected to. Using VPN to connect to VN then play TOS, I get play normally like it used to.

so chances are, it’s not really tos fault.