Tree of Savior Forum

"Pond's Purification, Recovery of the Tree (1)" quest bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 03/21/19, 12:00 AM PST

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Chancery

Character Name: Orchid

Bug Description :

There is no “Pot Settling Area” under the first Tree of Brothers to place sap pot on. Verifying integrity on steam, re-logging, re-entering map, changing channels, and using mouse mode does NOT work around this problem. Two other players I know of have also experienced this bug when trying to do this quest since of 03/21/19.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Interact with Pond of Silence NPC in Apsimesti Crossroads and accept quest
  2. Interact and obtain sap pots beside the pond
  3. Go to the three Trees of Brothers marked on the minimap to place the pots on the “Pot Settling Area” spots under each tree
  4. No “Pot Settling Area” spot to interact with under the first Tree of Brothers

Screenshots / Video :
Third tree of brothers:

Second tree of brothers:

First tree of brothers:

There’s no “Pot Settling Area” spot to interact with compared to the other two trees.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard; temporarily tried mouse control mode

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : United States

*I have also already sent a ticket before posting this

Wow, so much for me sending a ticket. This is the laziest response ever:

tosmanager2

Replied: Mar 21st, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Hello Savior,

Thank you for contacting us again.

We highly suggest you to engage a discussion in the forums regarding this quest inquiry. Players who have already completed the quest may greatly help you. This will also build a good connection with the other players.

Should you have other concerns, feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support

I’ve completed the quest a few days ago and didn’t have any problem. I’m using mouse, did you try in mouse mode?

Also, are you sure you collected all three of the pots near the pond and not only two? Are you sure you placed the three pots near the trees beforehand and not just two?

I’m looking at your screenshots, and the quest text on the right seems to indicate that you didn’t get the pots.

I wish you would’ve read the post before asking an unnecessary question.
Anyways, to answer your other questions, it is impossible to only have 1-2 pots. You interact with the pots by the pond and you either obtain all 3 or you don’t. First, I went around to take screenshots of each of the “Pot Settling Area” spots under the tree. Then, I decided it would be helpful to show me placing the 2nd and 3rd pots under those trees, so I took screenshots of those after. You should try this quest again on an alt and test if it still works for you.

My bad. I checked your other post about the problem and it has been confirmed by other players that the quest marker has been removed during the previous patch. Nothing you can do at this point but send another ticket or hope someone else can record a video of the problem.

:tired:

This clearly proves that the support doesn’t have any access to a working testing environment, which would immediately show that this is a bug and not some player not doing the quest properly as they imply with their response.

I’m facing the same issue and the support gave me the same canned reply.

I can confirm that you can’t place pot at first tree

You guys think this will be patched soon?

Same problem here.

can not put the jar at the first tree

don’t let this post die. I’m trying to do this quest and still the same problem w/ Prepare First Pot. Can’t do it in mouse or keyboard mode.

I just got to this quest and it’s bugged for me as well for the first tree. L

Still bugged as of April 29th.

Fixed with today’s maintenance. Finally…

1 Like

I had some problems trying to proceed with the quest after setting down all three pots, so I’ll check back on it later. Has anyone here been able to finish all the other quests after this quest?

I can’t seem to get the next quest after placing all three pots, which I assume is “Pond’s Purification, Recovery of the Tree (2),” although it isn’t listed in adventure journal.
(1)

(3)

You change the Succubus eye for the necklace and collection, so yep, I completed it.