Tree of Savior Forum

Polls 'n' Stuff

So… yeah. The other one was deleted, and, it is such a pity to leave a fun topic out of the forums.
Anyway, have fun here, it is not the original, but, we still have a lack of polls around.

Use it as you see fit. (Not sure why the other was deleted, so, don’t do it again? I guess)

(I have no idea how it was the original name, Loli’s did amazingly big and random titles, so, it can’t be a “(pt. 2)”, sorry)

A big thanks to Doc, for saying the name of the old thread.

• Inside
  • Outside

0 voters

7 Likes

Always inside… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10 Likes
8 Likes

previous title was: What kind of person are you | A Thread of Great Importance | A Thread for the People | A Thread of Polls | Come Join

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uxxvWVLRxEcJ:https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/what-kind-of-person-are-you-a-thread-of-great-importance-a-thread-for-the-people-a-thread-of-polls-come-join/319072+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-b

I don’t get why they kill the threads specially the big ones, kind of a scumbag move if you ask me

2 Likes

Okay, going to change it. Thanks!

4 Likes

Do you think it will live up to its predecessor?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

3 Likes

not that big fan of what I have heard so far (music/effects) but I like everything else

2 Likes

I only hope it will give the same fun and enjoyment to others that I have had while playing it’s predecessor.

4 Likes

What is your opinion of the Justice League Action cartoon…

• Good
  • bad
  • fun
  • boring
  • ok
  • am a derp and haven’t watched it
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

Do you have snow where you live?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

3 Likes

I have never ever seen snow in my life.

6 Likes

you guys really need to see the new justice league cartoon, on 2016 the year of crabby shows and reboots…

1 Like

Ah, Lingering attachment. It’s funny when someone has that but calls it something else~

4 Likes

Where i live is hot af but there are christmas snow decorarions everywhere xD In winter the most close thing to snow that we have is hail, but it hails once every 5 years or so

3 Likes

AAA, AA, A.

3 Likes

After the poll gets deleted, I’ll remake with multiple choice!

4 Likes
  • AAA.
  • AA.
  • A.
  • B.
  • C.
  • D.
  • DD.
  • DDD.

0 voters

5 Likes

What to do…

I want to trade the full shade set to my archer, but am unable to get the shade runners cause of the materials is stupidly non existent…

so…

#Token Time Trade

• Use token and trade what I have and forget about last part
  • Not use token until I have the last material needed

0 voters

The site is in read only mode unstable as ■■■■. Interactions are disabled.

2 Likes

I still don’t get why I cant see the images from hitomi now :confused:

not that I miss anything or… whatever…

*runs away *

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s not much.

No running in the halls!!

@DrRM

6 Likes