@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Amy
@staff
@GM_Francis

I hate the transcendence system. It promotes chore like grinding and it also is mandatory to keep your character viable for end game content.

Most end game is balanced around transcendence. Not actual classes, skills, gear or potions/elixirs etc. Just around transcendence that is boring to do, takes forever and is expensive.

4 Likes

We should always give criticism and feedback regardless of the circumstance. But unfortunately we may have missed the window of opportunity to have our suggestions implemented, as IMC will be talking about Transcendence rebalancing on the 3rd. That means they already have an idea about how they want Transcendence to play out, and it doesn’t look like a removal.

The community did a good job realising the imbalances (though some of the talk about it being balanced in R7 concerns me,) but didn’t do as good of a job suggesting an alternative. Even after they release details on Transcendence we should still provide feedback on it, even if our conclusion involves removing or further drastic changes, but I don’t have too much hope in our ideas being implemented as we simply didn’t have an alternative with any kind of consensus and now it may be too late.

1 Like

Where does it say they will be talking about trans on the 3rd?

We’ll have to wait for details of course though.

I wish the staff can participate more actively in forums though. Sad to say I can’t really feel their presence at all in ToS forums especially in important topics such as this. Wonder how much of our feedback actually went to through to the devs.

5 Likes

They assure me they do read through them, especially when they are tagged. Unfortunately Papaya chose to be cryptic when I asked about this particularly thread though. :sweat_smile:

It would be great to get a little feedback about even their personal feelings on these issues. But we should remember that some people like to take whatever the Staff say and overblow it to make it seem official just because they have the Staff tag on, so it can be hard for them to communicate without trouble arising.

3 Likes

Even that’s terrible, honestly. Imagine if, say, EXP cards were tradeable (and the game was as grindy as it used to be) within team, and you just keep on creating alts to level up to the high level maps to farm EXP cards and trade them to your main for EXP, leaving all your alts underleveled and shitty. That’s basically what trans forces you into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.