Tree of Savior Forum

Policy Update Regarding RMT

ever heard of factions ingame? that “unlike” feature is going to be abused i’m 100% sure …

well, herd mentality can be avoided if these stats are only visible to admins

@pinoymeh well, biased judgements can be an observable pattern, as well as how much weight player ratings hold is dependent on their ratings as well.

2 Likes

ninja’d :smiley:

indeed, keep likes on view and the suspicions hidden…

@pinoymeh everything can be exploited, it should prevent the test of new things…

1 Like

If it’s only seen by admins i’m fine with that, but there is already the report function for that.
Problem is that it doesn’t seem to work like it should right now (is anyone reviewing those in-game reports?).

it only report bots though, which is a different thing, i myself don’t know how the in game bot reporting works. but i’m sure the reports aren’t meeting certain condition for it to hold weight like that to a forum based bot report with video evidences

1 Like

Nope, in instances there is an expanded report function (I don’t understand why it isn’t available everywhere tbh), where you can select the type of behavior you want to report.

You can only use it once per day per char tho, and doesn’t seem to work as well .

2 Likes

If my understanding of the system is correct, the reports done by right clicking go directly to an automated database that out of the control of the GMs/staff…

is like @system been bh the reports work instead of @staff

I could be wrong…

You’re basically admitting to make use of RMT, I hope that @STAFF_Yuri reviews your account asap.

1 Like

haha, yes, just like @Rxlxk says yes there could be the one who put more attention to in-game features than the in-game economy. But @Rxlxk , don’t we could think of taking out the demand could affect the discourage of the bots, don’t they? well, not exactly it will immediately be vanquishing the issues. though.,

If you wish to make suggestions, I could use some good suggestions on the thread.
I kind of partially made feedback and proof that I send good suggestions to the devs with past magazines.

People like @Rxlxk are the reason for which I said that a warning is not enough.
He basically came here and said “i’ll stop RMT if you ban all bots”.

A warning won’t discourage this kind of people.

bots and rmt are related, why not train more good GM, who do their job? tos has more bots than players. It is very easy to detect a bot … The problem is that you leave the bots too long on the maps, so they make a huge profit. (Some bots have been there for 6 months anyway).

PS: no bots, no rmt

they cant kill bots i know, i play every day and see bots and report him and nothing changes no one gm no banned bots
Only if you doing screenshot and send ticket and later they ban bot
But when you coming on location where 2 channels and on 1 channel bot and another maybe already farm you cant grind anything
They killing grind becuase you cant farm where every location 250+ have only 2 channels and no one watch for bots, ban any bots only after tickets
:tired:

Don’t think this will really solve the issue though. If trading silver becomes difficult, the bots will just use their silver to buy any high-demand items like Solmiki stuffs / lots of blessed shards, talts / Lv 7-9 Gems / white gems or even Trans10 stuffs etc, then sell them for real money on RMT website. The RMT site may then implement their own market where visitors can freely browse for all the goodies they have, with everything to be paid in real money. And of course the market will also include whatever items the bots farmed like mithril ores, opals etc.

This may cause players who have sufficient silver to even be unable to find these items on the market as the bots will purchase them quickly, and the only way is farm it themselves or buy through RMT site, making gameplay even more unpleasant as I predict most of these items the bots are interested will be current important key items.

2 Likes

You can always do legit RMT via TP shop.

Never support RMT bots.

If you don’t want to play the game, you don’t have to. But legitimately farming items and especially materials for end game gear is a part of any good MMO.

RMT is not.

2 Likes

This argument is such a joke.

Every person spends their leisure time how they want to. If you want to play videogames in your leisure time, do so, but don’t claim that you both want to be competitive and also don’t have the time to do it. Look at how many hours you’ve spent in Tree–being a literal scrub who needs to RMT probably because you’re simply wasteful with the time you have spent or any good luck on item drops you have had.

There is never an excuse to RMT, you’re just too stupid to understand how to budget your time correctly, both in game and probably out.

2 Likes

Sure , i want my full velco set but i cant commit 12 hours a day to it.
So I want to be competitive but i dont have the time to do so.

By the way , since everyone is so edgy with regards with silver RMT . If i buy 300 gacha boxes and convert them to silver you will have totally no issues with it ?

No. At least you’re supporting the devs that way even though we don’t like gacha, and it’s legal.

At least, it’s fine to me.

1 Like

Oh wow, didn’t expect this at all.
It’s nice to see something being done about this, it’s been long enough.
Also nice to see staff replying so much on forum, it’s kinda rare imo.

Keep it up !

2 Likes

I don’t care how you waste your money.

I do care if someone that does something against the rules doesn’t get punished, you’re not better than botters.

What bothers me is your arrogance, coming here carelessly knowing that they won’t ban you, like they didn’t ban many other abusers.

The only person I appreciate here is @STAFF_Letitia, that showed she cared, but I’m sure enough that @STAFF_Yuri won’t ban you, even after you accused yourself.

To me you are scum, nothing less.

2 Likes