Tree of Savior Forum

Pokemon Sun/Moon hype

#teamrowlet

2 Likes

I wish I could get it when it comes out. Which one will you get?
I like Mimikyu. :heart:

(Out of likes so I can’t like your post.)

I already got it actually, I took Moon because it’s the one available as .cia.

but I’ll probably buy pokemon Sun physical copy when it’s out

1 Like

Oh you sly dog.

How do you like it so far?

Looking great so far,

I think this game was meant to be catered more for children (of course) and people who’d really want pets but can’t have them

there’s some option to pet your pokemon after battles

Gen 5 is still my favorite

but…no more spoilers

1 Like

Interesting. I’d probably like that. Especially with the Mimikyu. Can’t stop gushing over it.

I don’t recall much of Gen 5. Which game is that?
My current favorite Pokemon is from Gen 6(I think?), but the one I remember most fondly is Silver/Gold. I think that’s Gen 2?

I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

1 Like

Ohh mimikyu, I haven’t seen one yet

Gen 5 > Black/White Black2/White2

good luck picking a starter, it took me a lot of time to decide lol

speaking of gen 6, it’s one of these two babies

yeah, I like blue colors, but I might get Sun this time.

1 Like
It's the one dressed up as a Pikachu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO_dO3mMboQ

Hmmm. I think I played White, but not White 2.
Ooooh so that’s what you meant by #teamrowlet. I feel kind of dumb now.
What a coincidence. I had Ruby and Y.
I’m not even sure which I’d get, but I probably have to wait a few months after release.

What’s your favorite Pokemon type?

Dragon types, Haxorus is my favorite, making them grow strong is a nice achievement without exp shares

You have no idea how much I’ve hated fairy types since X/Y

1 Like

Ha, I bet.
Usually, there would be sense with the type match-up. No clue how/why a Dragon is weak to Fairy.

To be honest, I’m kinda disappointed. There are only few new pokemon and the alolan formes are resumed to only 10 mons (and their base stats are mostly terrible…). It seems there won’t be any region travel as people suspected in the leaks and minings. I don’t know, I don’t feel hyped this time… Kinda expected more…

After the huge letdown from oras, I’m, for the first time since… ever, considering skipping this gen while the general pokemon desing seems to have improved, everything is… meh

I loved ORAS! I bought Alpha Sapphire feeling that it wouldn’t be good, but I was surprised how amazing it was! I’m suspect to say since Emerald is one of my favourite games of all time =p

Not so hopeful to Sun/Moon, though. I don’t know…

I have to wait till the first till i can buy it …
And my 3Ds is broken it seems since yesterday lol.

I skip gen 4/5 so i hope for a remake of gen 4 (Like the mons from gen4)

They say in tests before thatsun/moon are harder then oras/xy?
Hope that is true ^^

I don’t like most of the new pokemon designs either but
I like the final evo of this guy

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Grubbin_(Pokémon)

i’ll actually buy Pokémon Sun, i do prefer a big cat than another zubat …

jk, both legendaries look awesome but i’ll still get Sun, since my bro’s getting the moon one. As for my main, i’ll take Rowlet since i love the third evolution.

I’m a grass freak pokemaster, and my favourite pokemons are Ralts/Gardevoir , Mew and victini !

1 Like

These pokemon games are all the same copy and paste bullshit. Just like Call of Duty or any other “big” franchise.

I couldn’t stand the forced cheesy romance, also they managed to make the game easier then XY, add that to the no post-game syndrome that plagues us since emerald (each gen it gets smaller) unless you count catching the same legendary for the fourth time a post-game (I stopped caring about old legends when I noticed I didn’t had enough space in the box to store all my pokemon… I belive I don’t need zapdos number five…) coupled with the horrible redesigns for team magma (rip Maxie badass executive vibe).
Also mauville shopping center remodel that killed the best egg hatching route(I know that the 3ds can’t handle an area so big), and new mauville being pretty much thrown in the trash can together with the only thing they had the obligation of making (Battle Frontier 3 the ultimate bungaloo).

Not all was bad, secret bases wore wonderful (should have become the norm after oras but game freak disappointed again), the delta episode was one of the best moments in my pokemon career, except the beginning and the end (someone fire who rewrote the game script), not to forget the much needed QoL improvements

Oras is definitely the worse pokemon game done until now, mostly as a consequence of they had everything to surpass BW history, and HGSS overall atmosphere, and they chosed to trow it all away by changing unneeded parts of the history, making the game easier than ever, AND not including a HUGE amount of emerald related improvements (trick house, battle Frontier) and to make it worse they made sure to reference all of this in game, but instead of releasing a battle Frontier dlc, they started another generation that could wait one more year and get released for the switch, they even made the good choice of a 1 year hiatus on the main series that led the fans to belive the next game would be a gem (either a XY2 or Z so that kalos history get the closing it deserves). Come on they just had to put ■■■■■■■ missingno as an official pokemon so you can transfer him from rby, just this one thing would make them won the Internet (salt is real here, but I belive my points aren’t too much biased as a consequence of been playing pokemon for 17 years

It’s simple really

We like it, we buy it, we keep doing so
Same with dota, I spend on useless no benefit in-game hats

because I like what they are doing with their games

meanwhile I only spent 50% off EA here on tos and nothing else, also filled with regrets on several occasions including the latest gacha patch

2 Likes

My body cant contain so much hype :3

1 Like