Tree of Savior Forum

Please update Challenge Mode rewards

All common loot from challenge cube is no longer relevant to current or upcoming 380 content.
Raid Portal Stone recipe is no longer useful. After Velcoffer update anyone can buy two or more stones for the cost of crafting one. And 315 loot is not needed anymore.
Maybe it is time to give players something that they can use? Albums, Awakening stones, or real Raid Portal Stones…

2 Likes

The common drops are mostly for collection cubes…

And please provide us a way to discard Raid Portal Stone - Recipes, I have more than 500 useless recipes and each one consume 1.0 weight limit and cant be sold/discarded/put in storage.

I would like for them to add more rewards to shining challenge mode cubes, like diamond anvils, legend enhancement cards and abrasives.
would be nice if the blessed shard cost could be lifted from portal stone recipes, since it’s cheaper to buy the portal stone than crafting it.

Remove the raidstones from letitiascube.
It was a good source of income when r9 was new.

Now all we get is useless crap and raid stone are as cheap as one shard :tired:

(And i dont think anybody is trying to get masinos weapons now)

The reworked Fantasy Library ‘Raid’ will also require RaidStones (and probably the R10 Raids will too).

But these Potion Recipes from CM Cubes are so dumb, pretty bad duration for high material cost.
Remove shards from them and lower other materials to 1-2. Maybe then people will make them.

Or/And just make the recipes sellable to NPC for 1000silver or so.

Hello @alteruss

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Rest assured that we will forward your concern to our development team for further review to develop possible changes and improvements regarding the matter. Thank You!

1 Like

Remove Raid Stone Portals from Goddess Cubes / Velco Cubes
Crafting Raid stones portals from the recipes was the main thing that made CM cubes useful.
No Doubt there are other useful stuff ( Dungeon Multiplier , Enchant scrolls , Bless shards etc ) but the rates are really low and most of the time we get stuff that we cant be bothered to sell at all.

1 Like

Just remove the practonium cost from 315 red recipe and replace it by lot of mithrils and artiloniums to compensate because of rank 10

1 Like

I feel so casual.

Just remove the blessed shard component to them, I’d start crafting them again. :tired:

If I were to show you how many recipes I have, I would need 10 images…