Tree of Savior Forum

Please take action VS AFK Macro Users in CM/DS Automatches

GinSaku another like AFK in CM

Auto-Bots, lets roll!!!
bot

3 macro player got pummeled by Miner Mobs from woods…didnt even bother to resurrect - probably alt+tab while macroing.
This is the reason why I want DCP gimmicks be implemented in AutoCM - this will make macroing impossible

PLEASE TAKE VIDEO BEFORE YOU CALLED PEOPLE MACRO PLAYER, SHOW ME THE PROOF, I’M xxLoongxx
WHAT PROBABLY ALT+TAB WHILE MACROING, SO MEAN YOU KNOW HOW TO MARCO THIS???

DON’T MAKE ANY FAKE POST HERE!!!

I TELLING WHY IM DEAD!!! I WAS AWAY, MY BABY WAS FALL DOWN, THAT REASONABLE I NOT IN FRONT OF PC AND NOT REVIVE IMMEDIATELY

1 Like

HOW THE HELL “DEAD + NOT REVIVE” is equal to “marco + alt+tab” !!!
ARE YOU LOSING YOUR LOGICAL MIND THINKING???

You’re either incredibly dumb, or just ignorant.

A macro is a program that auto inputs keystrokes or mouse clicks on your behalf.

You can’t alt+tab while macro-ing.

Idiot alert.

2 Likes

i made this thread but lets not make assumptions man…take vid or GIF or atleast make sure the one you mentioning is known for having that behaviour and someone can testify…
i dont know xxLoongxx personally but i’ve run on to him several times - mostly in res sac…he once AFK in our run (might be coz of real life things) but he apologize for it.

Also AFK is different from AFK macroing. If its not moving at all, its AFK, if its doing a series of fixed rotation while standing, its macro.

okay okay i get it…chill, calm your capslock
i dont know whats happening to you irl
you explain yourself, youre good, i apologize

but as for those 2, i saw them definitely macroing. I didnt take an evidence since macro players are like normal sighting now. I just took this screenshot coz i find it hilarious that they died standing and macroing, getting piked by miner mobs from behind. And they didnt even bother to resurrect coz probably they’re too confident on the macro that they dont feel the need to monitor whats happening in the game.

call me dumb or ignorant or even idiot, ill accept all that insult if that what makes you feel superior behind your keyboard.
i dont know how macro works technically, unlike you :smirk:. i just know it can make your character follow a compiled command that will be executed and repeat automatically.
I just assume they are on alt-tab since after seeing them doing fix rotation, standing in place, casting skill without any target facing wrong direction, then died…why they didnt resurrect themselves? whats stopping them? resurrection is free, no need SC.

I just stated “PROBABLY alt+tab” as an example of what might they been doing, they can be doing anything - but definitely not game related.

@Koala dont worry man… i wont be posting anything here anymore. This just getting dramatic. Macro players are everywhere, so many reports, so many complains, so many suggestions but IMC wont get bothered. You even tag a GM but he didnt even reply or acknowledge the issue lol.

It’s not about feeling superior.

It’s the fact that you’re saying things WITHOUT proper understanding of what you’re accusing people of. Knowing how a macro works is basic knowledge about programming. Macros are NOT just for gaming but it’s used in many ways to automate mundane processes and streamline workflows.

I’m saying that you’re being incredibly ignorant about the subject YET accusing people (like the xxLoongxx guy above) and this makes you look extremely uncredible in this situation.

Learn and understand what something is before accusing others.

1 Like

What boraxte said totally damn right…

Shalala, are you damn free and nothing to do??? and damn free to find this marco, find that marco??

if you damn free, go gear up all your characters, phys dps, ,mag dps, flag, healer.

i got bunch of characters to do cm dailies, 600++ cm tickets, 600++ ds tickets, 2xx res ticket, 40 res hard tickets in my storage, all these is gearing up my second dps which is magic dps as current my geared one is physical dps, my flag is half way gearing, healer i got basic gear already

tbh, i wont care other ppls is marco-ing or not, it doesn’t make me lose anything

2 Likes