Tree of Savior Forum

Please take action VS AFK Macro Users in CM/DS Automatches

welp he is sus from the start anyways, having so many same names - cant blame you if you pick him as example :smiley:

the silver penalty is 30%, so heā€™ll get 70% of the silver. still worth it if itā€™s a multi-account.

And healer has the ability to change heal into the corruption heal version for nearly no attribute points, which can help deal a lot of damage (my heal on my physical cleric with low healing [about 5k] already deals about 1m per hit [no corruption enhance attribute], so a healer should deal 2-4 times the damage). So even a healer can help with the damage by just spamming heal to kill mobs.

Client_tos_x64_Zeu9l6C81a
:satisfaction:

6 Likes

Caught BizzareAdventure and Moonoiz(and his alts) from YN the other day, doing afk macroā€¦damn even big whales from strongest tyrant guild are shameless :face_vomiting:

but ofc, its easy to deny and say ā€œthats how i playā€ or ā€œim laggingā€ even its too obvious

Only big guild do it lol

Donā€™t forget Etesian aka Tyrathect! #1 afk in cm, dungeon and skia since time immemorial. :face_vomiting:

Even 4 ppl guilds doing itā€¦

Various reason ppl play alt, but on economic perspective, players are push to do it.

Example, repair equipped gear cost 250k at leastā€¦ 2run + 1free ds give about 16 repair per dayā€¦

If player spend silver elsewhere like goddess grace for enhancement ticket, warp ticket, goddess blessed gem recipe, or even just buy their first seal, not much to spend anymore for daily necessity.

IMC is too slow to make economic adjustment, and perhaps lack of knowledge how to handle open market economy. Give free valuable stuff in event then make it tradable? Not a clever move.

Tbh, i dont really care ppl play alt or funnel, as long they are not a nuisance to others.

you, i like
kekekekeke

I mean if youā€™re gonna put your alt in there make sure your main carry the run XDDD dont be a nuisance and afk all your main and alts inside ā€¦

:tired:

lol when you are known to be an AFK macro a55hole since the day you played that u need to change your name to wash away your shameā€¦but afk macroing still runs in your blood XD

Is he in any guild now? hes been kicked out of all known guild he joined.

worst is, with alt or not, geared or ungeared, those people still nuisance - casting 1 to 3 skills every 30 sec. Those big names in YN can literally carry the run but they just casting fire pillar and prominence the whole runā€¦ also those *ā€˜somethingā€™*ZERO_ that i mention beforeā€¦there were to of them, im expecting the main account will carry but NO - both are in macro mode lol

No wonder I see an unfamiliar name in my blocklist. He renamed! kek

wot his new ign for educational purposes :v

Lol i just found out Tyrathect(Etesian based on comment above) is in GrapeSoda HAHAHAHAHA seriously whatā€™s with GS? everyone strong, yet everyone afk macro slacking in CM.
And here XSBalls shouting last night about how he troll macro players by pulling creeps away from them so they dont get silver, while he didnt know that many of his guildmates are macro afk slacking in CM(or he did know but its okay since its a guildmate lol)
:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I conducted some investigation(observation lol) on those people with __ZERO in ignā€¦and all of them are member of guild ā€œHome-Lessā€ which in my suspicion, is a one-man bot guild.
I kinda did a 100+x cm spam(not yet finish tho) and encountered those accountsā€¦pattern is theres always 2 of those account in queue, macroing ofc, and after those 2 ahave finished, another 2 new accounts(from home-less) will be on queue next.

Some of the account dont have ZERO on name, but is a member of home-lessā€¦and also macroing

I am a moderator, I can confirm.
Our members donā€™t use macros. If you think AFK macros or bots
I use my own skills to play.
For that skill, I can control 2 combos to reload one skill and move on to the other. After the reboot, I was back playing at that skill again.
Auto CM can set up a Match up party to join.

If you insist we use the macro settings, letā€™s say it plays normally, just control it all, there is a moment when the reload skill looks like AFK.

If we meet again, will we try again if it is a macro like I said or not?
I really want you to go to blog about macros.
Which I feel bad when faced with macro players
Many times people have mistaken me for using a macro and pressing it out to re-pair.
Friends who know me I know I donā€™t use macros.
For those of you who get it wrong, itā€™s okay if you donā€™t want to play in CM / Auto.
Press the design as you do it all the time. I can finish it. Without problem np.

solution : put captcha in cm auto

Youā€™re putting words in my mouth.

I am not trolling macro players. I am pulling mobs to the left side to kill them there if they donā€™t move then its not my problem no one said we need to kill them on the right side?

As for Tyrathect havenā€™t really converse with him/her. it seems like you problem with him?
#Nonya - none of my business if you think the guy is doing something dodgy report him. I donā€™t keep track of the people in the guild as Iā€™m a busy person.

i am sorry , who are you??
i just gonna assume you are those _ZERO from Homeā€™less cos you mention Match up party to join.

thanks for explaining how macro works i guess?? cos i cant fully understand your reply, my english are not that goodā€¦

you not only need to convince me you are not macro user , you need convice other also.
cos the way you join with 2 account n afk skill pattern
as far as i see, you have at least got 20+ account to do that
all same epi12 geared , same event accesorry , same build,
i duno which 1 are your main account but all those are alt, so either for funneling or for RMT.

you can say those are your friends or guildies, but i think IMC can check wether all those Alts are login with same IP address ba.

i might be wrong, but this are what i see lo. sorry for bad english

Usually you will spend 33 TP to create a new character.
But for me, I think creating a new ID + pack jume is a more cost-effective alternative if only 1 ID is available. Donā€™t worry, my Zero_ doesnā€™t use bots or macros.
Iā€™ve been playing TOS for over 4 years now, in every season of the season me and my friends have generated a code to run the activity on the new server. The event date was not created to convert to bots or macros.
Iā€™m just a normal person like you. Just me and my friends have a lot of characters.
All my characters and friends in the guild I can find myself and make them unique. Let you know that you are not using a bot. But what I do know is, on the contrary, many people have mistaken it for a macro in CM / Auto, many players are wrong, all queues and abortions.
For all tasks INq.Du.Zl. attach 3M + Skill Art. Max 30 2-3 Dps skills.
I use a computer + Notbook to use 2 to play Duo.

I canā€™t speak to you guys in cm Auto because I donā€™t have English skills I am typing. Translate from google.