Tree of Savior Forum

Please, save the Tree of Savior

Sigh…
You just assumed things without even trying to check your facts.
Ryzom / The secret world / Marvel heroes / Drakensang online, and I’m pretty sure I could find big games too but not translated for the international version while successful.

Are you mentally challenged?

Simple google search shows…

Ryzom (quite dead) has RMT sites selling ingame gold. And ingame trading (Through marketplace)
The Secret World has RMT sites selling gold. And trading https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6lekk4/friends_and_guildmates_how_to_trade_currency_with/
Marvel Heroes has ingame trading. And most likely RMT as well, didn’t bother
Can’t even be bothered with drakensang now.

None of the games you listed ‘don’t allow any trades or market

Are you sure you aren’t mentally challenged?

Those games have bots…and are dead at the same time. All four of them. Mfw.
It’s the opposite actually, as the game gets more popular the number of bots increases. Just look at league of legends and WoW, and they can do literally nothing about it but ban with machine learning systems.

The most common fix used in western themepark mmos is tying top end gear ONLY to raid tokens and raid drops. But this is a korean grinder.

At this point, I don’t even know if the person even knows what the heck he/she/it wants to say.

EDIT:

OH, maybe its trying to tell us that dead games have no bots!

An amazing solution! (/sarcasm)

There will always be rmt as long as any option to trade exist no matter how small a game is, devs jumped with p2w trains since many years because there is a huge demand from customers too.
I don’t want to bother with someone obviously suffering from down syndrome such as you.
Are you even sane or always on rampage mr internet keyboad warrior and are unable to interact like a decent human being?

Even if some companies tried to add rng captcha that are a bit challenging every now and there in game, it will only drive away players.

List of online games with bots and RMT and trading

Which is what we’ve (The rest of us. Even the ones I disagree with, and/or been arguing against) been talking about in this thread. You made a huge logic loop and finally reached where everyone else have been standing at all along. Congratulations.

1 Like

You totally missed my point. My comment was in response to someone else saying ppl can farm tens of millions of silver a day just from 300+ maps. I asked them to explain how. No where did I say anyone has to farm 20mil silver a day or anything of the sort.

i can’t even earn within that rate, while at the same time, enjoying the game on a leisurely manner ; w ;

Good geared char will give you 1-2m/h of silver gains when you hunt for masinios materials.
Good geared char in HG will give you 3-4m but in a spikey fashion (since the silver drops sucks and you rely on selling orange items), kinda like the old materials farm, you may drop 1 good equip in 3 hours and be done or drop nothing, but please, don’t turn items into dust, if you can’t sell blue items use them to level up gems, dusting reduces the value of the equip by as much as 70%.

In maplestory reboot, there is no trading or merchant option. RMT still exists cause bots just farm silver then sell the account with silver in it for people to have funds when starting.

Bots: 1
Casuals: 0

so basically ban bots… to lessen the amount of RMT happening :slight_smile:

pls IP BAN IS BETTER

Honestly they should be arrested IRL for terrorism.

Another problem that needs attention, are the “SUPER EQUIPMENT” that began to appear.

@TS Are you referring to masinios? You can get those from unique raids right? Well the recipe is a bit hard to get but the materials are much harder to find.
If you can see a lot of materials from the market, they are probably from the bot users. Making money.

I quit 2 years ago because of the BOT and after i came back, i see a much worse class suitable for BOT slaves. The Necro - Summoner. Here’s a Sample Video from those Bots. LOL

To be honest, you can’t convince those idiotic BOT users to stop unless you BAN them. The real problem here is the lack of staff from TOS International who is empowered to do things beyond the Staff here in the forums.

We need a dedicated GM who can ban an account within 12 hours or much lower. A GM that will visit every server to check it from themselves so we dont have to report it everyday etc etc. Not a GM who only knows how to copy paste and ignores BOT reports. @_@ With this, maybe we can lessen the players who uses BOTS.

On the other hand, no one can stop RMT in every game. There are players who got their silvers by farming and selling items without using third party program. I’m not saying it’s good, but that’s the way it is ever since and it is hard to track.

What i really hate is those people who uses third party program and gets money by ruining a game.

Correct.

Games like this are meant to be played, not automated. This isn’t an automated mobile game crap.

Bots aren’t supposed to be allowed. The mere fact that a bot report section thread exists justifies this.

Bots generate things we aren’t supposed to have, passive inflation, more sht on market, more RMT. Asking an RMT (seller side) with 4b on stock isn’t a joke, this is just from one source, what about others?

And some people that defend bots don’t even know themselves that bots also contest in tokens. We have that big of a tax, after all.

:tired:

Quit a year ago because of this, now I see a well geared bot wearing trash gear, guess what? He’s now using solmiki parts.

You’re here in the game to play, not have it do automated farming for you just because it’s convenient, botting ruins the game experience.

i seen bots with +16 weapon and trans 5 before…
definitely more and more daring bots here in tos because our GM are all dreaming when it comes to banning those bots

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.