Tree of Savior Forum

Please REbuild the Weapon Upgrade system

yup, he can stay at +0 anvil if he want, just focus on transcend.
a +0 T10 is stronger than a +40 T0.
Remember, i never oppose transcend

Btw the avg speed of bless shard is 2 bless gem from feud and 3 bless shard from saalus per day, for 1 char only (23 bless shard/day). Your calculation is off

2 Likes

Ok, you are simply retarded and don’t get my point.

Oh, and sure: incite people to leech, you’re really smart (and I’m sure the teams full of leechers will win :rofl:).

thanks, i know i am smarter than you. You seems to only complaint but dont play the game anymore. Sad, so sad…
No wonder you have hard time understanding my point, you cant move on from the past that anvil isnt really matter anymore, compared to transcend.

Oh my god +50? ahahahahaha

Please IMC, do something…

so you can only play if you have +16+? what a miserable spoiled player you are

AS a reminder, i never oppose transcend, but you always wrote T0 weapon, T0 weapon, you really need some help.

Which one? Dont get delusional

Each post you make, you look more retarded. You simply don’t understand a basic sentence like “with a +0 T0 weapon you can’t reasonably farm unless carried or leeching”.

Enjoy :wink:

i never oppose transcend but your answer is like i wrote “you must use T0 weapon”, quit daydreaming

Dude, do you understand that to reasonably farm Saalus you need something better than a +0 T0 weapon or get carried and it takes a whole load of time?

Do your small brain understands this or not?

And no, leeching is not an option, you troll.

3 Likes

see? i never wrote T0 but you always spamming T0, hahaha, delusional to the max

And a new player starts from something different than a T0 weapon, you moron?

1 Like

did i write “you are forbidden to transcend your weapon?”

anvil doesnt really matter, compared to transcend. So you dont need to suicide if your weapon failed to +4 T10

new player get +11 T5 berthas raffye from booster pack, it is permanent and not +0 like what you wrote, hahaha

hahaha, it is called refinement, not enchantment, and btw,

your argument is invalid
proof?
Just create a new account, make first char, and check your inbox

Instead of flooding the forum, why not just back to the topic.

T2 or T3 isnt hard to achieve. With just +5 and T3 380 pistol. i can reach 10k atk. Don’t tell me that is not enough for saulaas? BS’s source isn’t only saulaas. Elites drops 2 of them if you are lucky. Also, by just doing a little quest, daily 330dgs, for a week, im pretty sure you can rack up more than 7mil. Which back to my first point, able to reach T2 with 3BG @ 2.5m ea.

A well suited character to farm baubas isn’t even hard to make at the first place. with +5 T0 is even achievable. Its just that you might wan to make your own consumable else, you would flame me that buying consumables isn’t “new player friendly” :man_shrugging:

Oh ya, dont new and returning player get these for 30 days?

If they’re handing out free +11 T5 like that other guy claims, it’s already better than nothing for new players (not going to make a new account to check it).

If they aren’t or didn’t, to reach T3 you need 60 shards and it becomes just a time gate problem.
It seems that they are going to consolidate weeklies/dailies on a per team basis to ease off farming and that would be a very welcome change for people that have a lot of alts.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/am6si0/ktos_tos_2019_vision/efk3oys

Edit:

Yeah, I knew about those.
But he claimed they are now giving permanent +11 T5 berthas raffye weapons, which you proved is false.

1 Like

oh right, i got the permanent +11 T5 from this https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1455

and to reach T3, you just need at least 3 days of gem feud.

1 Like

For those who propose the argument that “Anvil makes no difference”, I have some questions.

1- If you think anvil enhancement makes no difference, why IMC still intends to give diamond anvils?

2- Do you agree that deleting the anvil mechanic would solve this?

3- If you answer yes to 2, would you agree in promoting a request to IMC in order to execute it?

2 Likes
  1. because ego, IMC aim at player’s ego
    2 and 3 doesnt have any implication with how i enjoy the game, so i dont care

So afkin’/leeching gem feud is a guaranteed win?
And since when afkin’/leeching is allowed?

Last time I reported afkers they got banned, stop suggesting toxic behavior.

have i ever wrote afking/leeching gem feud,even once? dont get delusional.
do your best and let the system do the rest

Yes, you did you troll, unless you want to say that a naked player isn’t leeching.
Get lost.