Tree of Savior Forum

Please, let's talk about ToS?

Hi everyone, let’s talk?!

I love ToS, the game has a huge place in my heart… Amazing characters with amazing abilities.
I never had a problem in spend my time or money plaing, it was entertaining! I’ve made a lot friends and discovered many things exploring the game. Well, thats was in the beggning.

Guys, how are you all feeling playing TOS now?
In the past months and now i’ve been noticing that (at least here in Silute) the game is not so funny anymore. I can’t play PVP because there has characters with weapons with refinament +21 or more. You can’t go kill world boss, because people will drop the CH. It’s terribe that you have to open your store to sell buffs 3 or 4 times a day, because some people drop the CH to make weapons refinement.

That’s leads us to the refinement system. It’s all wrong!! Use luck to refine a weapon that takes months for you to get, it’s frustrating. Why the refinament isn’t like transcend? why not make de Blacksmith really usefull and make the game more fair?
I guess that FAIR is the right word, the game is not fair. If you play in the rules, you will be frustrated.

Well, i guess i am frustrated… Tickets that they never answers (or solved), Bugs + Bugs, Exploiters everywhere, VGA errors, fps drops…

You guys think that the game can change? That the game can be good and fair for everyone?

the only way that i’m seeing now is stop :confused:

5 Likes

Another original thread :grinning:

2 Likes

i just wish tos to get better performance like jesus christ it has been 2 years already

Clearly it’s never gonna get good. Either you play as it is now, or leave and find another. I suggest the latter.

1 Like

I think that if the devs and publishers of tos are swapped with some serious ones, Itos will be a hit, or just die because of insane mismanagement and only short term profits objectives.

2 Likes

i like the game, sure it can be frustrating at times with the bugs

but i don’t see myself being affected too much like most people in the forums are complaining

6 Likes

You play the game for fun, and once you reach that moment where your frustration takes over enjoyment…

You leave the game. I did a few months (or a year actually?) ago, was happy.

Now I came back, only about to leave again in a few more triggers. The only thing that kept me staying now is because I’ve invited friends and do not want to leave them hanging behind this mess.

and good lord I can’t even load the forums properly

1 Like

I love the game so much, but for now its not good in my mind…

Yeah, i guess you are right!!
It´s time to me to make a pause and see what will happen then…

Thanks Guys. Tnks for sharing yours opinions

I hate this game :angry:

all you do in this game is see if the blue bar and the green line reach the top and roll a dice of frustration when they are on the bottom or disappear :unamused:

… wait!!! what you mean that’s not the game…

:sad:

1 Like

To me, ToS is in the middle of hate and love. I love its cute art, epic music, amusing gameplay. I hate its unstable game client, slow content updating, robotic CS replies. Thing is, even when you are bored of bugs and unplayable stuff ingame, it is still very hard to get away from this game. You will miss it and want to come back alot, like me.

It is sad to see after 2 years this game only go down. I miss the exclusive access day as well as how they replied my questions on email. Maintenance to hotfix bug quickly and compensated well. Many times i wish the game was not F2P but B2P or even P2P to keep up the good service.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.