Tree of Savior Forum

Please fix Chortasmata lag

Chortasmata is a charged skill on the Druid class, simular to Iron Hook, it doesn’t actually require you to charge it, instead it allows you to charge it that way anyone dumb enough to use keyboard mode can still cast the skill long range. Unfortunately those types of skills have no place in a keyboard mode game, because of the fact that Chortasmata is charged if your FPS drops you can’t cast it, you need to charge it for like .1 second and you can’t because FPS drop (WHICH IS SUPER COMMON IN THIS GAME)

Yesterday I fought a friend and she had so many damage numbers flying off my screen that I lost almost all of my 180k hp before Chortasmata went off. Today I just used Cure on a guy to stagger him and proc my Marionette cards while I cast Chortasmata + Carnivory on him, and the damage I was dealing to him dropped my FPS that I couldn’t cast Chortasmata for 3 seconds.

Druid combos are near impossible in PvP because this skill is like this, WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO TAP IT! It’s cool that Chortasmata can be cast long range, but it doesn’t really need to be, and if it hurts the speed at which you can get it off then it’s not worth it at all.

Please fix this bug.

1 Like