Tree of Savior Forum

Please avoid starting threads about any third party programs [GM Warning]

I create topic about cheat program (I’ve never use) and GM delete topic quickly but he has not answer my questions for several hours

@GM_Francis 16h
Please avoid starting threads about any third party programs that violates the EULA of the game

kuroisha 9h
then macro bot at demon and dina bee is ok?

kuroisha 9h
and why u did not ban hook64 program user like soviethammer?

*** then… he has not answered me ***

5 Likes

:frowning::frowning::frowning:

1 Like

I’ve never used any cheat program

And GM warn me just create topic
but no action to ban afk/macro bot or cheat program user

2 Likes

Here, i decoded the message in case you didn’t noticed.

11 Likes

Hackers/exploiters/botters/RMTers’ response to this thread:

7 Likes

I reported 26 bots at Demon prison,
GM answered but no action

I quited game for 4 months and come back to test rank 8

I may quit a game permanently soon

3 Likes

This is insulting.

/20donotshowourhorriblemanagement

https://33.media.tumblr.com/52af581a27bc496924892e9404a0afd6/tumblr_inline_o3v0syhJ1G1qdmwls_500.gif Kill bot and…

obligatory

“quit all u want, bye, we dont miss u here”

3 Likes

I’ve noticed quite a few uh… critical/unhappy posts have been getting locked or deleted lately. Looks like someone may be a little trigger happy on the moderation. It’s important to leave a place for people to vent a little bit. Doesn’t mean people should go grab their pitchforks and burn the forums every time they don’t like something that’s implemented or changed either though. I guess maybe don’t name the program when you post the complaint? That could be what’s ‘objectionable’ and instead just put 3rd party program user blah blah blah? (Though I didn’t see you directly name it, that’s why I’m confused)

2 Likes

Specially if you didn’t bring…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk:

if the game wont allow u to play

means your time is up, goddess gabija has forsaken u

game company wont remote to your pc n fix problem for u like any IT company should.

1 Like

They are right, by speaking about third party programs you actually advertise them. Just call the “users” hackers in forum and send reports using the name of the program.

But like they could just uhhhhh BAN THEM because they are notoriously known. Like wow the guy who charges monthly making money off that crap is still here. HE’S STILL HERE. There’s no defense for that. You don’t have to see threads if you…BAN THEM instead of locking and deleting the thread. Amazing logic that’s crazy enough to work but instead the people pointing it out get banned.

8 Likes

@Sorien @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @haukinyau1
we need a solution for this issue

3 Likes

[Resolved]

2 Likes

Solution? Please if they ban people using macros or botting out of 4k users “playing” it will get reduced to 2’5k maybe.

Now ban gold sellers and don’t count alchemists, squires, oracles and other stuff.

A MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER online RPG can’t just have a player base rounding around 1k distributed in 6 servers.

They still aren’t fixing bugs and caring about users.

letting em run loose isnt a solution either

4 Likes

Life or a limb if it means not dying. Or just doing drugs like IMC.

I’d personally feel better coming back to play if they flushed out what ever cancer is growing on Orsha just waiting to merge into the main blood stream. You know those people are banking on merges. In fact I hope they honestly do a massive ban wave of everyone down to like 500 players just so they get screwed over THEN merge.

The cheater cry baby syndrome would be glorious.

1 Like