Tree of Savior Forum

TP not being distributed to guilds on Orsha (Klaipedia favoritism)

Evidence 1:
Since GvG started, the points obtained by guilds from Orsha has been resetting every week so we start at 1000 points. Points obtained by guilds from Klaipedia do not reset every week so they start at whatever points they left off of from previous weeks. The weekly win counts had also reset for Orsha guilds, but not Klaipedia guilds as seen here:

As you can see, if the points did reset every week for Klaipedia guilds just like Orsha guilds, it would be impossible for a guild to get 1290 points in a week with only 2 matches a day.

Evidence 2:
Guilds from Orsha has not properly received their TP when they are in the top 4. Again this week, Alpha did not receive their TP for being ranked #4. As we all know, the GMs have been giving out the TP “by hand” for several weeks now. Every guild on Klaipedia in the top 4 has received their proper TP every single week. Alpha is owed about 18,000 TP for the several weeks they were placed in the top 4. Here is a conversation between Alpha leader and the GMs.

As you can see, the GM’s response is that their “files are corrupt” so Alpha cannot be awarded the TP owed to them. So how is it possible that there are files that are corrupt if the GMs have been giving out the TP “by hand” every week for the top 4 guilds? Why is this only happening to a guild on Orsha, but not Klaipedia?

Again, Alpha is owed 2,000 TP this week but has not gotten it. Alpha is owed 18,000 TP in total, but has not gotten it.

1 Like

Alpha got plenty of illegitimate TP due to match fixing, if anything it should be taken away for the next few weeks to compensate.

Do you think even a single guild from NA will sympathize with you? Your feeder guilds don’t count.

3 Likes

No one it’s asking for sympathy dont confuse.

Cutting off the flow before it hits the main stream. I literally have no idea who cheats and who doesn’t but giving TP for PVP was the stupidest idea I’ve ever seen in my life. Especially when the hooking thing was like legit a problem which plagued this since it’s conception. I would consider it extremely lucky and fortunate to get what you’ve got already especially if it was bugged in your favor.

Also I am actually in favor of GM’s monitoring matches too.

No idea but there is a screen shot floating around of a certain discord talking about having a “low key hacking guild” on Orsha. The perfect hideout if someone were to start cheating and trying to monopolize a server’s economy and free TP for yourself. This more than likely is not favortism but their solution to an on going problem found on the server. Whether it’s fair or not is a matter of perception and debatable but obviously done with some clear intentions.

Are you talking about Diamond match fixing with FleeTipi? How about Crimson and Lotus never resetting so they can stay rank #1 and #2 forever even when they don’t queue for an entire week? All 3 of these guilds got their TP every single week and we don’t care that they did. We just want our TP.

Get over yourself.

So you’re going to group an entire server and punish an entire server because of one guild? We know who that cheating guild is and if IMC did their jobs, they would ban them instead of punish Orsha.

Why does it feel like the GMs are playing on Klaipedia and specifically afraid that Orsha’s top guild is going to be able to compete?

I would be for banning anyone whose been notoriously cheating and stopping EVERYONE from getting TP any more period. Not being selective of handing out the rewards like they are doing right now which is another infamous their “solution” to yet another problem.

Why there’s a conspiracy for cross server blaming GMs and Klapedia sure does seem pretty weird to me. How come you wouldn’t say that the GM have characters in these guilds that actually are getting the TP?

I have a clue which person is which GM and in which guild based on his messages to us. Same speech pattern, language use, broken English, etc. Also, he messed up by coming onto his GM account to whisper us right after he fought us in GvG.

Let me ask you. In what game does a GM randomly come into the game to whisper a specific person for no random reason?

Too much coincidence.

Too much Tin-foil. If a GM really was funding a player/guild with TP or items, he’d just send it secretly straight through their mailbox instead of using a separate character to join the guild and regularly participate in 5 FPS GvG.

3 Likes

No, we’re talking about Alpha. You started a thread about Alpha. I think everyone is also well aware about Diamond and Fleetipi, however they haven’t made a thread crying about their TP “missing.”

Additionally, Crimson and Lotus have benefited from the bug to a large degree too, but haven’t actively been fixing matches. Benefiting from a bug is a little different than, y’know, cheating.

2 Likes

Because they get their TP every week. Also, do you even know anything about match fixing? As far as I know, it was going on for a week because of points not resetting.

Pretty sure in the last 4 weeks, Alpha has either lost to or beaten Crimson and Lotus.

Lol, Narcissus. Go figure, a Klai player known for being a dumbass. GG.

Would not really surprise me honestly. I’ve always said and really do think they run iTOS exactly like a modded RO private server. Stuff like corrupt GM who give out items and favors to players is actually par for the course in those. Problem is getting real proof for people to believe and then exposing them publicly since this is their domain here on the forums and your topics or posts would get deleted.

Pretty big accusation but not too far fetched given about how much IMC seems to care about integrity or being fair and honest. Just look at what happens every time one of the staff comes back with an actual response from the developers. It’s like shocking to most people every time it happens.

2 Likes

Oh, my butt is prepared. Got a bunch of vaseline and personal lubricant. Yes, this is their domain but I’m at least giving them enough respect to keep it on their domain to give them the chance to deal with it. Or else I’d just go to Reddit, Steam forums, and post it all over 4chan like that one GM is doing. That first pic I got? It’s from 4chan. We can’t even see GvG rankings cause they removed the UI, but for some reason, that guy can still see it and post on 4chan.

This makes the whole thing a million times more hilarious if even remotely true. Are you sure it isn’t something they just hid again like the boss tracking thing which also got disabled recently?

Well… if you know something that I do, please share. I have no clue about any of that stuff.

Why does https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=805&c=2 list 9. UnNamed / Klaipeda and 10. Radiant-Arietis / Orsha when everyone checking the in game list saw Yorozuya and Futureproof in 9th and 10th? How many points did UnNamed and Radiant-Arietis have, and when did they play?

Who is the GM and he or she is in what guild.I am very curious.

Ask the person who withdrew his post in this thread.

And the question it’s was who is asking for sympathy?