Tree of Savior Forum

Playing with friends is too difficult

If you only have 3 or 4 then you broadcast you are LFG. Not too hard.

That or make friends. :3

Yes but if a player joins you they are giving up a dungeon run they they could que solo for and get ■■■■ tons of extra xp.

Come to think of it, all of the dungeons pre-200 were ideal to do with 3 people to avoid the exp from getting nerfed too badly.

So that is another solution, just run the dungeon with whoever you have.

The system is flawed in minor ways that I am sure they will iron out. All they have to do is allow you to queue as a group.

I understand there are work arounds, the issue is that the system shouldn’t be so inconvenient that you have to find work around.

The way I would approach the veteran helping new players problem would be to cap the damage of over-leveled people within a range determined by the lowest member’s level.

maybe ToS needs to introduce level scaling like Guild Wars 2

Party find feature could also be a lot better to find players within appropriate level ranges.

Is not that difficult, my friends and I made a deal. 1 character for our own, to play when the others aren’t online, another character to play all together

yeah people don’t relies you can in fact turn your alt into a shop wile you play your main :stuck_out_tongue: on the same account.