Tree of Savior Forum

Playing as True Elementalist

**_

Happy April’s Fool.

_**

This is just opinion/experience post.
I’ve been playing Tree of Savior since last CBT.
Tried warriors, archers, and now in founder server as wizard.

BUILD and STATS

So, right now I’m on level 80 with rank 4 elementalist.
My build goes from Wiz>Pyro>cyro>elementalist.
And possibly Wiz>pyro>cyro>elem>pyro>cyro>elem .
I call this the Elemental Magus!

So far i havent fell into any flaws except i’m squishy even i add CONSfor 10 levels.
My stats INT:SPI balanced and only 10 levels of CON.

I add most skills, but Ice Blast and Flare i dont add much , just left it at 1.

PLAY EXPERIENCE

Just now I got lvl 2 on elementalist. enough to have another 2 skills which is Hail and Prominence.

My focus more to having more combos and skills at same time having big mana pools.
I combo fire ground with ice spikes alot, which brings huge DPS amount.
Also now I figured that I can combo with new elementalist skills.
Like Hail with Ice Spike together with Fire Ground.
Usually i put Fire Wall together with Ice wall.
I’m planning to put fire wall to lvl 10 for 6 walls so i can balance it with Ice wall which is 6 walls for lvl 5 atm.
During dungeons, I’m able to spam spells without need to rest/sit every fight. I didn’t consume much SP pots too.

So far, I have so much fun spamming skills non stop everywhere i go.

So, I will continue update this in future. To tell you more about my build experience. And also, I was hoping to trigger hidden class with this build too, like elemental summon or something similar, silly me.

I havent try PVP yet, will update about that in future also.

1 Like

yeah dude. April fool’s day :joy:

Kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

I am interested in your build…fire, ice and lightning is your game huh? Just like Invoker of Dota 2 lol :stuck_out_tongue:

In my opinion, i would suggest you to go for element C3 for Rain skill to amplify your damage for lightning and i think fire as well? i dunno…but what im sure is the lightning element skills that amplifies, and combo it with the frozen enemy (if you trained the attribute skill, when the enemy is frozen, lightning skill damage amplifies to the frozen enemy)

let me clarify…your main stats are INT and SPR and few CON right?
what is the ratio? is it like 5 INT, 2 SPR and 1 CON?
you didn’t go for Wizard C3 right?

Rain

Does give bonus to lighting damage AND damages Fire Property enemys. If i understand it correctly.

Aka, it rains water onto the fire.

Glad to hear someone here know about D2 too. :slight_smile:
Yes, the build is inspired from Kael the Invoker of D2.
hahaha i’m hardcore d2 player.
So now trying to rest from d2 while playing ToS.

Actually, its true there is attribute in cyromancer that amplify the dmg of lightning when the enemy is in frozen state.
And also, if we try understand the fundemental of element.(click help on ToS)
Any ice-based enemy(including frozen enemy) will have 100% bonus dmg from lightning. 50% for fire vs ice , vice versa for both.

I think you mean elemental c3 about that rain spell. i was thinking about that . its not bad to have that. maybe on rank 8 if possible in future.
for now, having balance between cyro and pyro skills is good for me already. While elementalist skills as last cast or early cast background DOT.

one thing i notice about fire spells in ToS. its DOT spells.
While lightning/ice more as direct hit.
Having ice and stone(elemental spell) to disable enemies while putting them in fire is good combo for me. i havent experience much on lightning attribute coz only one lightning spell for now. so having more ice spells wont be good for now.

in future I want to combo for Gust(cyro c2) with Meteor(elemental c2) just like in D2 where invoker combo blast with meteor. Gust push enemy forward too, so thats where i get the idea. hahaha

Yea judging from my play style, i love to synergize all elements. thats why i play this build. and its fun and powerful .

btw, sry for my english. coz i’m bad at it.

1 Like

oooooooohh right…
Happy April fools niggas! hahahahaha! :joy: :sunglasses: :smile_cat:

1 Like

So, its like, rain rain go away come again another day? lmao

1 Like

Have you heard.
Somone used rain on the channel servers!

Now the dungeons are death~

xD

1 Like

well i havent got into elemental c3 to confirm that. but based on my research. frozen enemy will have 100% bonus dmg from lightning.
If we rain casted at same time frozen spike(frozen the enemy), i can have bonus 135% on lightning dmg.

yeah and they need umbrellas to protect themselves XD

1 Like

well, make one for us then! lol
you could be our Invoker in TOS XD

forgot to add this. more like 2:2:1 int:SPR:con
maybe in future i want to make it more tanky with shield .
coz attributes from cyromancer make shield powerful on the user.

1 Like

yea… i hope in future i will meet elemental summon class. so i can summon elemental creature too. that would be epic.

Yeah, and i think the subzero shield is depending to SP or SPR as well right?
i forgot lol…

so, INT,SPR,CON = 2:2:1

great! thanks :smiley:

Yeah even just 1 skill to summon something just like invoker do lol

Actually the reflect shield depends on SPR. subzero shield to make enemy frozen when atk me, which is good to combo fire or lightning after that.

additionally, shield block rates depends on SPR too.
which is good for wiz class with good amount of SPR that using shield.
Especially cyromancer. bcause cyromancer have attributes that amplify shield, Shield Master. increase magic def and ice property resistant based on amount of defend of the shield.

1 Like

was thinking about taking Runecaster. but nah… i dont like static things.

1 Like

your english is fine…

but guess what, its april fool’s day :joy: :imp:

but seriously, I like your build… Just like invoker without Tornado, EMP, and Forge Spirit.
I’m an avid play of Dota 2 and Invoker is my bread and butter :grin:

can you tell me your skill build? because honestly, I was thinking about element build style before but I was having a hard time coming up a theory of its build and skills to…

Thanks for this thread…
Element Wiz is not that popular as it seems today

yeah Runemaster is good, but it has long cooldown and Casting time…that’s why if you’re going to Runemaster in Rank 7, you need Quick cast spell.
Plus, runemaster’s skills need “runes” for you to use the skill…and i have no idea where to get it.

Nice very nice!
now i can justify that SPR is useful for Wizards like Cryomancers because of that Shield, of course! it is useful in every situation…mostly, people will say SPR is useless for Wizards. coz its a waste of stat points. that’s what they’re saying.

kino and linker is popular on ToS forum so far.
I dont like to be similar like others. so thats why i come out with my own build based on research and theories. now i’m implementing it , and its good so far.

This one will be my final thought, after experiencing Ice Blast and Flare wont do much when you spend most of time casting many spells. You can adjust abit for the Fire Ball, its good to have , but not really that good. so investing more points on Flame Ground more good especially fighting alot ground mobs.

1 Like