Tree of Savior Forum

Playing as True Elementalist

No, i mean Runecaster… the class. not the spell. hahah. Its good to go for Wiz c3. but i will be lacking of other spells.
Playing all elements is useful for wizard, especially in future u going to be different type of enemies. sometimes they are weak against fire or strong against it. so u can always adjust ur spells. meaning to say, you wont have problem facing many type of enemies.

1 Like

I was thinking about build with pyro skills, element skills, cryo skills and psycho skills…
but im sure its gonna be complicated again as well. lol

maybe ill make one for myself too relating to elementals like you but in unique way of my own :slight_smile:

thanks for your insight :smiley:

I agree to that :slight_smile:

except you don’t have dark and holy element skill types :stuck_out_tongue:

but still, its good enough…fire and ice :wink:

its a huge down breaking when hearing most wiz dont focus on SPR. lacking mana is huge problem as wiz for me. especially shield also based on SPR.
but we cant simply disagree with them. maybe their perspectives of play different than my style. :slight_smile:
ToS is all about what is you think you want to do. if we picking builds that we feels boring at the end but everyone saying its good, later in the next 200 lvls, we will regret about having boring builds. so just choose what its consider fun and useful to you.

i respect everyone playstyles and builds. this is mine. The Elemental Magus. ha ha ha ha. ok enough. need to rush to future ranks class. hahaha

1 Like

you’re welcome. :slight_smile: happy to share my experiences and opinions.
good luck on your adventure.

1 Like

@kazekumo15th

Agree. However, I don’t like the fact that they’re saying SPR is useless for Wizard. I respect they have different play styles but saying SPR is useless to Wizard, well its disappointing…until getting to a point that I was thinking maybe its true…until you told me about the Subzero skill needs SPR stat…

so, I’ll revise my own Wizard build again lol :stuck_out_tongue:

what server are you anyway?

I’m on Klaipeda Server :slight_smile:

not subzero, the reflect shield. hahaha
and cyromancer have attribute for shield which is super awesome.
maybe cyromancer mean to be tanker wiz class.

Klaipeda currently, going to transfer to SEA. hard to deal with lagging issue even im using advance WTFast version. 0.3 ms is not cool thing. :’(

add me up. i m still here for 3 weeks. family name is Craftson.
Kael Craftson. (name after Kael the invoker). hahahaha

1 Like

hahaha sure!

I’m still at work. I’ll add you up later.
perhaps you can add me up :slight_smile:

Team Name: Farstorm
Name: Spellbane Farstorm

I’ll change my team name into Stormwolf coz Farstorm is a code name lol.

Same issue here. I’m having lag issue too.
I’ll transfer to SEA Server as well.

Lmao :joy:

Kael of Old Dota :stuck_out_tongue: