Tree of Savior Forum

Player Using Multi Camp-Warp to Abuse Others in Baubas Cave

• Reason for report : Multi Camp-Warp Abuse

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : GEDHANG (Main Account), STROBERI, CRISPY RENDANG, GODHONG, BELIMBING (Squire Accounts)

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : Everyday - day time, time video recorded : 8 April 2020 - 6 AM Server Time

Some other players already mentioned what this player do is abusive and i decide to report it,
to follow up our conversation please refer to this thread : Give Baubas Cave more Channels

In this video you will see his intention to abuse me, you will see whenever i walk towards another spot he will camp warp to that spot and kill the mobs there (even when they are not fully spawned yet)
I would say, usually, one will move to a spot where there are many mobs, especially if he have 4 camp warp, but this one have an intentions to abuse me or other players who wanted to farm Baubas Cave.

Another matter to be reckoned : Please give baubas cave more channels and limit one party to have one camp, or maybe give cooldowns for camp warp.

Video Evidence :

Nerf Auto Attack class better :laughing:

Nu, auto atk already long dead and just revived until now… dont make it dead again :sad: