Tree of Savior Forum

Player "Revenge" abusing the Outlaw infinite dodge bug in Gem Feud (Silute)

• Server : Silute

• Evidence

Is the second time I record this player abusing of this bug, is clear he know what happen and using it shameless, I know is hard to IMC take any action against him but at least the people in the forum can know him.
I don’t know how to reproduce the bug but is clear he knows.

First Bong Showing the Bug (Feb 2019)

The first time I record Him:

I don’t report him that time because MAYBE he don’t know that happen.

Today was the same in both Gem Feuds

5 Likes

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri
@GM_Francis

I am going to take advantage of the topic of my friend, and denounce another member of them, the guild that is said never to abuse of bug

1 Like

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri
@GM_Francis

Hello? Where are you?

Classic Paradise , the most know bug abuser guild in tos history never gets pusnished by it.

2 Likes

Sorry… had to. :haha:

2 Likes

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis
Any news about this ?
Btw ReVenGe and others Paradise members are still using this bug in all pvp content seems like IMC don`t care about it.

1 Like

Apr 27

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis .
A guild member recorded ReVenGe using the bug on boruta for his guildies Kill it, never punished ?

1 Like

Boruta giving HK all player’s and take no damage, ok!!

Until then, when will this be repeated? You die and get bugged, guilt always falls on the player.

more 3 weeks outlaw still bugged, i talk imc make all possible my side. Well no need, make explaining for other players, GM’s take care this.

Just like that there are many others.

1 Like

@GM_Francis @gmt16 @gmkalandar @gmmike_club @gmMoba @gmkanzir @league justice @Avenger @polícia federal @Anbu Konoha

1 Like

Ta famoso nosso amigo @Revenge