Tree of Savior Forum

Player Nima Botting & Telewarping, then Defaming us for Reporting

This person was removed from Merchant guild after being confirmed to be botting. Since then, they have joined other big guilds. As a courtesy, we reached out to those guilds to warn them - we did not publicly denounce or defame any of these guilds or even this person.

However this person has tried to coerce us by throwing unfounded allegations against our guild and threatened to publicly denounce and defame us in retaliation:
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

We welcomed and helped this player when they were new (in their own words, when no other guild was willing to take them on).

Imgur
Imgur

This player is now very geared and has been, amazing progress for someone in EP11 gear (in their own words) less than a month ago.
This player is now very bitter and angry that three guilds kicked him out because of their botting, and is now defaming us for having the audacity to warn other guilds that he is a botter.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

2 Likes

hope IMC’ll do something about it

pro_ject has not been part of our guild for weeks now. he has been kicked out as soon as we found out he was botting.
if u know any other people, pls name names and we will investigate, otherwise please refrain from falsely accusing our entire guild.

as can be seen above, the location he teleported to did not have any camp. the second time he teleported was also in a different location.

ofc some guy dont matter, but when your guild leader is asking u if you are botting or not, that matters a bit more.

but that isnt event he point. you can see from how he gets stuck multiple times that those are the actions of a botter.

Good job guys.
I and my friends have tried report too many bots. but too long time to IMCdead process. Too bad. and i know, ofc, have more bots come from big guild. But they always hide until reveal.

Hi @MoeMoe,

Thank you for reporting, we will look into these players activity as soon as possible.

Agree, as your video he is look ignore anything, your message, present and being full robot, gotta get banned if i am IMC, maybe for a month as warning only

What do you mean by “GS”? In our server, GS typically refers to GrapesSoda(spelling edit - sorry!) - they claim that no one by that name exists in their ranks.

I note that you and minaidesawaruna joined the forums almost at the exact same time and have both only made a single post each, trying to poke holes in this report. I have concerns neither of you are acting in good faith.

1 Like

20 character//

Dont know this Popzi he is not in grapesoda guild or grapessoda guild thx

1 Like

“”""""""“as soon as possible”"""""""

15 days later the guy’s still botting.