Tree of Savior Forum

[Player Investigation / Drama] Fedimian Bot Army

https://tos.neet.tv/items/645917

Let me sell my kepa stems for 1m each then, please.
I worked hard to get them.

1 Like

Got no idea what LegendaTM did to you or your family which caused so much hate from you, but keep crying, cuz tmd arent even playing tos that often anymore, idk whats your point here

Even if that’s true, TmD had a pretty decent account (botting or without botting), common sense if you turn on a program to farm silver for you even if you don’t play due to X or Y but you plan to, there isn’t any point in not using it.

They should pay you for investigating🤘🏼

2 Likes

Looking for the truth and crying are two different things. I don’t know why you play some kind of whiteknight here, probably because you are connected to them, but just get out here. I play the endgame, which is the drama, the forum and just want to do some investigation to find the truth. It’s interesting.

This would look like bribing for silence then. :joy: :joy:

Behind these bots there are more than one person and some of them are way older than these reports.
Windows95 started as archer and leveled up schwarznagger as swashbuckling tank, then more bots joined the party.
From what I saw, there are at least two persons from TheNineWorlds guild (TeamSoloSCAR and miqpka) and a player from another guild (-- ELITE --) called GADKII involved.
TeamSoloSCAR left TheNineWorlds to join NyaKawaiiDesu (one of the botter’s guilds) when they exploited GVG to get free TP.

Some samples from the videos I recorded:

Botting team wiped by the Reaper (because they didn’t stop swashbuckling even when it spawned):

Stathem teleporting in a fraction of second(time is on upper-right corner):

miqpka trying to save windows95:

Btw, TeamSoloSCAR is back on TheNineWorld guild (I guess because he can’t get free TP anymore).

2 Likes

I wish I have more time to create my new oracle…

1 Like

This is actually no problem. All you need to do that is a Squire tent.

Just ignore him. This guy has some connection to the bot army, especially DyX, and seems like he is annoyed by people pointing to it.

About TeamSoloSCAR. It was easy to find out that he is at least different from the bot army. I guess he just drove with it and leeching the service knowing the guys behind it but I think this guy is actually not part of the botting itself.

I think it does. Firstly it tells us that, in this case Masaya, is either involved in RMT or has a 2nd account with either a Necro or a Warlock bot. Interesting now is which sums and how often money gets transfered. The problem is that it’s harder now (because it’s published and gear is already high up) and I would like to hope to find maybe some people here who have screenshots of transfer mats from the past.
The silver income from 1 Necro isn’t that big. It’s about 2m/day standing 24/7 or in this case 14m/week. If for example Masaya transfered over 25m each week to his main then you can exclude the possibility of a Necro and directly point back to RMT oder Warlock Bot. And then also taken into account it’s similiar people with similiar gear and if all (in this case probably 3) use the same method in similiar amounts in the market you can draw the conclusion that it’s their bots at least with a high probability.

1 Like

I know, but there was no squire tent.

I’m not sure what you are trying to say about TeamSoloSCAR: I saw him many times in the botting group, he talks like one of the bots (“you are jelous because you aren’t strong enough”), he joined the botters guild to get free TP.
Even if he aint running the bots, he’s as guilty as the others.

True if he also acts the same then he might also be part of it. About the camp… the camp actually disappears sooner or later or gets destroyed by monsters but the functionality never disappears. You only need to create a new tent after server maintenance.

Sorry, I didn’t know about this bug… ehm “feature” =)

I would really like to know if it’s actually a feature. The tent buff of course is gone when it disappears (no more food and extra buff duration). But the fact that you can still return to your last base came might be a feature.
Well doesn’t matter here. At least it’s no Hooking that happend to what you researched. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, just gonna bother with main post for my reply.

So first, for TmD, I actually have no clue on that.
But for Red, he actually renamed himself “Red” because that’s how everyone is calling him. SmallRed is actually his surname. So why Red_? Because Red was already taken. Just like Magik chose Magikk and changed to Magik- because the second “k” was bothering her.

For the farming, by your logic, I don’t see you farming shards/silver either so should I assume that you are botting/RMTing too? Since you have a weapon stage 7.
For your information, I farmed silver by doing solo run (Maybe that’s why you don’t see me farming silver?) and saalus with Magik who, sadly, quit the game. We were carrying each other’s character. I should also add that for my orange mace, I asked for the help of 9 persons to farm the last mats, borrow 2 practoniums, 400+ shards, 14 artilonium (Courtesy of JustAWaifuBro also accused for botting btw Lmao. Shoutout for @JustAWaifuBro). So yes I have an endgame weapon but it’s because I got lots of help for farmig and for silver too (And no, not by RMT, I will come back later)
Anyway, you are more suspicious than me since you also have a weapon stage 7 and got it “first” right?..Oh wait, didn’t you get help too? So you didn’t think I could get help too? :thinking:

As for Maghi’s amount of silver, it’s purely afk dina bee farm from what I know. He gets like 1m per day if he’s lukcy. This is what he told us.

As for the screen, it doesn’t prove lots of thing. It was probably taken during December/january when people came back and quit the game again.
Without naming people, lots of them actually gave me their stuff and silver. (How to transfer silver to a friend in this game? :thinking:)
And I would actually do the same if I quit. Giving away my silver unless the specific person asks me to buy something. I currently have 14m silver or so that I kept to reroll solmiki gear but I’m not really playing lately so I might quit the game. Since I still need to give Waifu’s artilonium back and can’t trade artilonium from market if I buy them, I will just give him the silver. How? By letting him put some item for a high amount of silver so I can buy.

Also stage 5 first solmiki parts?.. Are you talking about 25F items of stage 5 transcend? For the former, 25F isn’t hard. We did it with mainly me as dps with purple mace at the beginning. For the latter, nobody has that as far as I know. Also we have 1 solmiki item. McLaughlin having 4 of them should be botting/RMTing by your logic then?

Anyway, aside from my weapon as far as I’m concerned, I don’t really have gear that cost a lot. I mean, I have rerolls but they don’t have stuff anymore, I actually sold their sets aside from some virtov for my Chrono so you could say that I only have one character with “good” stuff and “good” attributes after 2k hours of playing… I guess I should assume that every other person having 2k+ hours with more than 2 characters full stuff/+good attribute are botting/RMTing. Even more since I never saw them doing dailies/saalus which should be around 1/4 of the server I guess.

Lastly, you can decide to believe me or not, I actually don’t care. This is just a game. If you’re having fun putting theories (right or wrong), then good for you.

Oh, I also want to add that I would not name people who left and gave me their silver/stuff but if I need to, I can give some name if the person in question is giving me the autorisation.
Should I also make a video of me giving my stuff when I quit and how I give away silver? :thinking:

I should also add that according to a friend farming mat for orange mace, you guys KS his dpk to get mats more easily. Since he is a good friend, I totally trust him.

Anyway, I don’t care if you’re accusing me of RMTing or botting or whatever but you’re insinuating lots of things without real proofs. Edit: Adding that I don’t really like how you accused Legends is what I meant. I don’t care if it concerns me only.

Edit: Forgot to add, you missed the second screenshot because 50m was not enough. Some friends still had millions of silver to give.

3 Likes

First of all I have to say that you are the least suspicious one. It’s only that I found the silver transfer which was shady. You got the date right it was from end of december. I might believe that but I am not sure.

Exactly. That’s what made me suspicious actually.

This is something I don’t believe that fast. In my group we have 5 people collecting shards at least since August every day with 20+ runs and it was enough for 2x Stage 7 just the weapon. 2-3 people with Stage 8 and more transcended items is indeed fishy. Especially that it takes at least an hour to do 20+ runs each day.

This is fine. But the interesting point was that the Bot Warlocks never change into his channel but spread across all others.

This one. It’s simply the amount of shards and how they are funded because. I know it’s not Saalus runs as the numbers do not add up for this. And how do I know it. Rafene kill count. If there are people with legit twice the amount of shards without funding these other hundres of millions of silver they should be in the kill count. But they aren’t.

This guy is just bugabusing as much as possible before it’s getting fixed.

I actually want to believe you. You also don’t fit into the botter/abuser image but I actually would never believe the people quit and gave me dozens of silver story. Guess I am too old for this one.
But indeed, putting theories together is fun. Especially while dungeon entrance is almost dead and we are standing around bored in Saalus.

Sidenote Rafene has a killcount to check. Do it please. Then take into account that with this high number of Saalus runs on 5 players we just managed to get 2x Stage 7.

Unrelated to this case but he got the same explaination you can get now. He decided to always farm in the channel which had a complete setup of buff shops, tent, repair and tower by my guild.
At first we tried to switch the channel but this was a whole mess because of tent. Mr. Dino actually didn’t want to accept the fact that it’s probably not the smartest idea to farm in channel 1 which has exactly this setup and there was still channel 2. Told him we are going to appear but if he doesn’t care that’s not our problem.
And as we neither RMT nor bot we have to farm stuff in the limited time we have.
And while you are at accusing me of KS. If you remember a bit you might have seen me some times when you were farming Charog Horns. As I also wanted to farm these and always checked that if the channel was occupied if it’s actually people farming it and left when people were without killing anything you included - so much for KS.

Actually I don’t honestly care for RMT. That’s IMC’s fault if they are too stupid to actually do something against it. I only want to find out who the owners of the bot army are. Actually finding this out would be quite easy as IMC dev/manager but as they don’t care I will try to do my best.

Actually your post convinced me that you are not part of the army. But for RMT I don’t know.

2 Likes

Well believe what you want. But people giving me those items such as Firanea for one practonium, Fenatte for 150 shards and Magik for 1 practonium and 220 shards know the truth. I also farmed saalus since it was out and I also bought shards from market. Magik also gift me 50 shards for christmas, Aliven and Fen 20 or so each I don’t remember exactly.
Also borrowed and got some shards from people leaving the game but no idea of the right amount so I just said 400+. (Some left ToS 1-2 months after R8 patches so a decent amount of shards since back then you could trade indefinitely bless shards.

So someone has solmiki gear stage 5. I’m sorry but who? Nobody in my party has that. I do have gloves stage 2 but stage 5? :thinking:

Once again, believe what you want. But if you checked my stuff, you should have seen some weapon named after some people. Some of those people are the ones who gave me items/stuff/silvers. Anyway, not gonna continue argue on that, everyone can make their own opinion. Like I said, I am on the verge of quitting this game so people can think what they want xD

Implying people gets Lake mission most of the times. Last time I checked, I got same amount of Canyon/Lake and some others were mausoleum and convent. (Got Area of the ruins lots of times too)
As far as I’m concerned, I borrowed lots of shards (1090 or so for stage 7, borrowed 400+) and bought a good amount. For others who have high transcend weapon, I suppose they farmed silver for shards. Hell, I’m sure they did that. I saw lots of shards at 150-160k I couldn’t buy. Checked few hours later, they were gone. Price is at around 170k last time I check so it doesn’t cost lots of silver anymore. You can get 10 more by doing dungeon full run/rush with 2 characters and some saalus mission that gives decent amount of silver.

Unrelated indeed but obviously I will trust him more than you. Now, I don’t know what really happened but it’s mainly a matter of who to trust and the choice is obvious for me.
I do remember when you checked the channel once to farm the mats, that’s true. Still, things are what they are. You can’t blame me for trusting Dino more than you x) But I was just implying things just like you did in your main post.

In any case, ToS EU Server has lots of drama and is dying at a fast pace. It is sad for players and for IMC since they literally have one server in Frankfurt only for EU server. While I can understand your point of view towards such situation like the “Bot army”, adding more fuel to drama will only lead more people to quit the game.

Unfairness with botting and implying some people are botting or stuff like this without real proof is disturbing; at least for me. I was planning and I am taking a break (Aside from doing ET…Actually we didn’t do ET for 3 days lol) and your post just makes me want to thank the community and just say goodbye o/ And just to prove you wrong, give away silver/stuff to some friends. (<-Me being salty somehow when I first read this thread xD)

Such a wall of text reply from a guy who “doesn’t care”

Although I do agree that the second post from me was not needed, I still wonder and am curious about some aspect like the solmiki item, kill count thingy and had to reply towards the KS case.

Red_ has. And Stage 8 weapon of course. Him and DyX are the main suspects anyways. Who knows who else is all involved in at least it looks a lot like it’s more.

There is something called average. As I said, I don’t think you are part of the bot army owners that’s come clear from the response and the way you write.
More actually doesn’t matter for me.

Gotta show you something.

Emmet Forest. Channel 1. Farming there at prime time after work. I think he needed 3 times to realize that it’s not a good idea to do that.
Sidenote: In the end we always did more than 80% of the kills at least. If you call this kill stealing then do it. We prepared everything and went there to farm after Saalus and actually didn’t care if there was someone already because we only have about an hour for this each day.
I don’t know what he told you but this is for fact. But we would never specially target channels with players just to steal their items.

Actually, personally, I don’t care about long time players. But every new player that reaches DP and Dina and sees all the Bots running around who completely destroy their chances of doing their quests whereas at least Necro Pets are slow, a game mechanic and leave a chance for new players. Mass botting that’s disturbing.
And for this game to work at least as a coop game with questline new players are needed.
And I will cause uproars and do my own research until something happens.

1 Like

Not going to interfere here since you are both replying to each other in a good way, I feel the necessity to point out something tho, why are you considering DpK being able to get KS?

I mean, by definition isn’t KS, anybody is killing any mob hit previously before by someone, just killing a new one in order to get X material, call it luck or call it stupid system known as DpK.

Don’t get that statement xD