Tree of Savior Forum

Player buying items through RMT

That’s my only facebook account in the group, why would I need to put my main facebook there? Lol. As I said, I have never transacted with anyone in that group. In case you still need me to spell it out for you, I joined merely to spy on people (and report noobs like you). So yea, keep on assuming otherwise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

the GMs does not entertain LEGAL stuff muwahahahaha

Funny how you are asking to be fair, when you clearly did RMT. OP did the right thing. hope you get banned.

Edit.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Ines Kindly take notice of this.

4 Likes

Even though it is not a good thing to do RMT I for one don’t care.
He is not the one destroying the game with these gold spam, its the seller.
Well I think it must be worth it for them to do it which sucks really bad but still I could care less if everyone bought stuff or not as it would not really do me any bad (and even if you say with these he is OP in PVP, you could get all the same stuff yourself just with playing so yeah he just took the short way and pay to be good instead of play the game)

IMC needs to do something about all those gold sellers , is there no attorney here who knows if it is possible to sue them as they clearly do stuff that is forbidden by the games rules ?

Lol. maybe you should go ask the “internet police” HAHA.

Someone/s going to take the TOS VACation tonight =))) Oh boy, I can’t wait =D

4 Likes

Clearly you haven’t read the terms of service of the game. Here read it so you can refresh yourself on what a player shouldn’t do in the game.
https://treeofsavior.com/ts/

You’re saying that he is not the one destroying the game but rather the seller? Are you serious with that statement? Do you think that there will be gold sellers if there are no gold buyers to begin with? Just because you are fine with it, doesn’t mean everyone is.

ohh somebody’s gonna cry sweet tears tonight :imp: :money_mouth: @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_J @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian Proof + confession hit him with the ban hammer pls fcking rmt transactions are breaking the game bann himmm

2 Likes

I’m definitely in favor of banning all these RMTers. Please IMC, have a report system especially for RMTers where we provide screenshots and other evidences. There’s a lot in Facebook groups that sells their in-game items!

Why are these people making money off from a free-to-play game? I guess they can’t a job =/

think about this if people wont buy stuff via RMT would the sellers still bother? the fact that you avail transactions via RMT youre just feeding these spammers/seller a reason to spam more in the server/game so i hope you get banned and fck off

https://www.facebook.com/groups/treeofsaviorphil/

One of the Facebook groups catered for RMTers… Ban em!

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Max

These people are selling equipments like Max PEtemion for 4K PhP equivalent to $100? Why not give the money to IMC, that way they get more servers… smh

Please ban this RMT player. Me and my friends are paranoid with RMT tolerated servers. All 20 of us friends purchased DLC packs for this game and possibly more purchase in game in the future. If this goes unnoticed, We will assume that IMC tolerated this issue. Me and my 19 other friends will lead a movement to boycott imc products. Ban this rmt player and ban all rmt players caught red handed or with strong supporting documents.

I agree that RMT is inevitable. But you cannot justify it just because there are many others who do it. When you registered for an account, you put a check and agreed to follow the Terms of Service (even if you most likely didn’t read it) and that is what we should all be basing our actions at. Not by speculations or vague feelings.

1 Like

besides tos/IMC benefits from this stuffs LOL

How do they benefit from people making money from their property?

This guy used his real account and posted his real Team name to conduct RMT? He deserves to get banned for being such a noob.

SCREEN SHOTS LIKE THIS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE EVIDENCE.

IT CAN BE EASILY MANIPULATED OR EDITED.

As for an example:
This guy posted on thursday that he is selling this Brandish for PHP.

Someone actually reported this PIC/ACCOUNT on forums with a title “RMT IN FB”

But here is the original post. Posted on April 3.

well they get solid players do you know that by just playing the game imc gets profit from you already

yea you can edit the content LOL