Tree of Savior Forum

Player abusing of the game's code to do this

WTF? I didnt flame against your guild. I know you are mad with me because your friend got permaban, but please, don’t need to lie. I keep my position here, if you see someone else using this, report and ask for permaban, end of story.

all he did was advertise his guild in big letters… damn

1 Like

People always try to get some “attention” by doing wrong things.
Vince, like a good Brazilian, got a well deserved perma ban by “jeitinho brasileiro”(Brazilian shortcut).

I play in SA and have nothing against him and his guild(for me guild is a big crap and don’t give a single silver) but somebody must be heavly punished to stop people from use this “special feature”.

If there is no button in game to enable/disable this feature than nothing justify exploiting “hidden features”. Why some people eat your own shi.t I must eat too?

1 Like

A permaban for this is a complete overreaction.

Permabanning something that harms nobody while those that deliberately abused the attribute exploit were only punished temporarily when their exploit harms others is crazy.

Don’t get me started on the injustice of those that buy silver not being punished.

Punishment MUST fit the crime. This is unacceptable.

1 Like

>>This is unacceptable.
>>This is unacceptable.
>>This is unacceptable.
>>This is unacceptable.

but yes, this is really bad reaction. Goldsellers maybe get ban not only “permanent” but also all his country banned?

1 Like

The difference between an intrusive and unintrusive mod is, does it effect other player’s games directly. Exp viewers and stuff only show stuff to YOU this inputs stuff into the server for EVERYONE to see.

2 Likes

Still have a lot of screenshots with people using that chat thingy.

Let IMC punish them all, make another thread reporting them. Same rule to all abusers.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure if there’s a clear intent then the punishment is often higher than with questionable one (like say with the over-leveling attribute bug since it’s possible to accidentally do it)

And considering this code isn’t something you’d ever ‘accidentally’ type into chat, the guy quite clearly intentionally used it. (and the message seem to be recruiting people, meaning he probably plans to make that shout again)

amo que a imc tá cagando pro ban da vince

2 Likes

I think the ban is just overboard. If he ever did break the rules by doing something so small such as this, he could have just been banned for a few days and get warned so he’ll never do it again. If he were to hack or do RMT, I wouldn’t give a second thought on permanent bans.

It’s like there’s some guy from the mountain tribes who went down to the city and started jaywalking and people want him to be sentenced to death. Let’s be real, most of the people don’t even fully read the Terms and Service (which is their fault I agree but come on) and didn’t expect something of a little code to get their account permanently banned so a warning would suffice.

Feel free to disagree.

You can use cheats, bots and never get caught. Use big font once - perma ban.

Since there’s someone to report instead of just complain in the forum, it’s always a ban. I still don’t think he deserved a Perma, tho =P

What makes it even more hilarious is the fact that at the same time some retard who does RMT didn’t get banned at all.

3 Likes

VINCI fazendo da minha manhã bem melhor ! :slight_smile:
Eu avisei que esse cidadão não era coisa boa nem aqui nem em nenhum lugar onde pise!

1 Like

People had overlevelled 100% of their attributes. Those people had a very clear intent.

It’s different for the people that maybe had 1 or 2 that could be accidental. But the others were clearly cheating.

This is between Vince and the staff member(s) who banned him.

He is tech savvy and eloquent enough to contact Support and ask for a second chance himself.

And if I were him, I’d use normal font this time around.

1 Like

Server : [SEA] Telsiai

Team Name : EXQ28

Approximate date / time (EDT) : 1:09am, May 21th

Evidence

1 Like

IMC ain’t playing games when it comes to these kinds of abuses.

3 Likes

wow, calm your attitude a little there, little Kim Jong Un.

Thank you for your supports and cooperation.

3 Likes