Tree of Savior Forum

Player abuse glich,cheat in Halloween event

• Server : Varena

• Team Name : LastOrder`

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 10:00-10:15am

• Evidence

player LastOrder abuse glich,hack in event Halloween. plz check and take action on this person

First, you input the wrong name. Second, you provided no evidence whatsoever. Third, he was probably desyncing.

cheat is allow in TOS :smiley: only bots are not XDXD IMC logic

2 Likes

its require team name, not the char name

The reporting player himself is using very disrepectful IGN.
Should be banned for that. :tired:

that name i use for 1,5 years, if you having problem with my IGN then dont look at it. You should call GM ban your own name first as example.

This event only will give solmiki to exploiters and IMC is happy with this… if is not it needs cancel the prizes… simples

And the people in SILUTE are exploiting OPENING WAY the glitches and blind spots… and IMC dont talk anything about this…

Sorry but this EVENT IS A JOKE, and a BAD JOKE with is making your oldest and more faithfull players give up of this game…

1 Like

I really dun understand how this is call event actually. I think they never test the dungeon themself. The programmer/s who make this should be fired. Yes fired. What about all the program/game testing? If you have no time to complete, then dun release it. People are teleport, sprint, invisible do whatever on the dungeon. If you allow bugs like that happen, then congrat. Let me guess, they unable fix it when year 2018 halloween event arrive. Hurray, is halloween.