Tree of Savior Forum

Plague Doctor in Re:Build

It’s the only magic dmg I still have. BDS is a 1 point wonder for me, use it just for Velnia.
Other than that it’s Zeal + Inq physical skills. And if I take out Incinerate I’ll free my necklace slot from Agny and can try to get a Nepa set to stack crit rate with Beady Eyes.

That’s fair. though it seems like a waste of plague doctor’s strengths, unless you really value healing factor and modafinil. However maybe you’d prefer something like Druid for that build, which has crit rate synergy that works really well with Zealot and demiwolf scratching + thorn for your weel, or the pears of agony/seed bomb combo?

I’m keeping PD because I plan to use this build for both PvE and PvP and I rly love mov speed :slight_smile:
Beak Mask is an amazing 1 point wonder as Fumigate in PvP and Pandemic spreads both Empathic Trust and Judgement. If lvl 15 Healing Factor become usable in PvP that’s even better.

The last thing I have to try is if Fanatism disable Healing Factor or cancel it. Depending I would either keep Beady Eyes maxed, which nets me a +48% Crit rate and 1.5 sec of auto crit, or max Fanatism and keep 1 or 2 points to Beady Eyes

1 Like

Let us know when you test it out. The skill description says you can’t recover any HP at all while it’s active but if Healing Factor still works…well, that just seems kinda OP :smile:

Tried now. Fanatism dispel Healing Factor :confused:
I’ll keep Beady Eyes at 15 or Beady 5 and Blind Faith 10 :frowning:

Healing Factor worth maxing for support? Or does it do fine at level 1?

1 Like

IMO don’t take blind faith on your zealot anymore unless you also have Oracle in your build. the SP drain is NUTs without any natural way to regenerate sp.