Tree of Savior Forum

[Petition] to protest OMG as tw/hk/cn publisher

IMC do not know what the error evaluation in Taiwan / Hong Kong market.
In Taiwan, a large TOS communities are dying and towards death, the community-initiated boycott OMG activities.
After cooling meals, how many guests will be willing to enjoy.
MIC can get much profit in Taiwan / Hong Kong market, I am very much looking forward.

If what staff is saying is true, I ask this to anyone supporting the cause OP is promoting.

Are you prepared to financially support the process required for IMC to break their contracts with these publishers? Like buying out their contracts or something. Like a kickstarter to buyout their contracts.

exactly. frak gemscool.

I have never play games published by OMG, but after reading information on different forums, I really don’t want such publisher to handle this game.

I know may be IMC have signed contract or having agreement with OMG, which make them difficult to change another publisher, but at least, don’t let OMG to destroy the game balance as what they have done in TERA. I think this is the responsibility for IMC to monitor how the publisher working.

If not, just please remove the IP restriction and let me play on stream.
(P.S. I come from Hong Kong)

我沒玩過OMG的遊戲,不過看過大家寫的東西,突別是TERA事件後,真心不想OMG代理這遊戲。

或許IMC已經跟OMG簽了合同有了協定,更換OMG可能有一定難度,但希望IMC能好好把關,起碼別把降低經驗值來推銷商城這種時發生在這遊戲上。

不然,就別鎮IP,讓我們可以在stream上玩吧。
(P.S. 我是香港人)

FQ OMG
TREE OF SAVIOR 88

Actually many players in HK/TW/MC were anticipating this game. IMC could read more about how OMG ruined TERA and give it up recently. DO NOT expect OMG to change after spamming tons of feedback. It is just the same to expect a vampire do not suck blood from a prey.

Anyway, I had fun with iCBT and this is the time to say goodbye to ToS, until OMG is dead and steam takes over its job. That’s what we are all anticipating now, and I believe this will not be too long. Good luck IMC.

Thanks thanks IMC design such a good game.
But IMC blockade Taiwan / Hong Kong player’s IP, but not in Taiwan / Hong Kong players would like to see.
OMG by agents of the TOS, because the player is not to be trusted and players boycott,
Therefore, the discussion of TOS has stopped.
Businessman standing position, allowing local customers to buy, the less is more
To avoid being forgotten by the customer.
Perhaps, IMC can rethink this issue in response to long-term support TOS Taiwan / Hong Kong players, rather than abandon Taiwan / Hong Kong players.

haha, exactly!
Japan is a part of Asia.
Sorry I just laugh (lol

Dear IMC:
I’m a Taiwanese. And I also hope IMC could think about the demand of players.
Most of players standed the service of OMG, so we want to let our sounds show with you.
We don’t want to give up this game, and we have expected for a long time.
Just make a chance for us please.