Tree of Savior Forum

[Petition] to protest OMG as tw/hk/cn publisher

ZeroTigress actually makes a very good point. If you can get X2GAME/OMG to shut down their servers, that would probably get IMC out of their contract and you can play iToS. I’m sure it will take a coordinated effort to boycott X2GAME/OMG (or at least a coordinated effort to refuse to purchase from their cash shop), but I have faith in you my foreign friends!

1 Like

Dear IMC staffs,
I had been waited the game for 3 years.
I joined the iCBT,and i also prepared my money.
And now,everything comes to its end and the game even havent start yet!
OMG,the infamous publisher destroyed our hopes.
I WOULD RATHER SPEND MY MONEY BUYING VPN THAN THOWING
THEM INTO OMG’S POCKET!!!

1 Like

OMG issued a press release this morning, desperately wants to bleach their own.
In Taiwan, you can pay for the news, reporters want to make money, you can write any
However, this news has doubts:
1.for what did not happen can make such recognition.
2.IMC blocked opportunities in Taiwan / Hong Kong / Macau players involved STEAM version, but OMG issuing this news release, like a liar in the lack of understanding of the situation of others to prove their innocence.
enter link description here

1 Like

If OMG be publisher , i will lost this game . Don’t Happen . not OMG just IMC yourself on Steam ,OK?,pls ~

Sounds like another death penalty to me…
I can’t do nothing but watch this TW special version die out.
Maybe take months, even a year, depending on how many people who can’t see facts still throw their money into the stinky ditch, X2Game.
Still thank you my friend, thank you for support this thread by giving a reply.

Perhaps IMC think here in Taiwan / Hong Kong players are just a few of the population.
But here in Taiwan / Hong Kong but it is the players who pass information and local opinion leaders to discuss the game area.
Perhaps IMC can block Taiwan / Hong Kong players to participate in Steam version
However, we can not stop Taiwan / Hong Kong players do not consume sports, so resist the OMG=X2Game (OMG=X2Game there are many bad examples)
Although IMC source for gold has little effect, but it could have reduced the profitability of many local (not Taiwan / Hong Kong players no consumption habits, but resisted OMG=X2Game; 10 former Taiwanese gamers amount of consumption in the world rankings)
IMC why not consider lifting the Taiwan / Hong Kong players blockade to maximize their own interests.

2 Likes

TAIWAN PUBLISHERS RUIN EVERY ONLINE GAME

Please don’t restrict Taiwan/Hong Kong region.

Farewell and thanks, TOS. At least, I have much time to do something now.

1 Like

I am not opposing authorization of OMG
but I support this line:
remove the ip restriction to access iToS servers. players from
Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong should have the options to select their
desired servers to play.

1 Like

Support! I want to play in international server, not TW specific setver! Remove the IP restriction

In the Hong Kong, many people will only english.
Why restricted at Hong Kong? Remove it please!!!

I come from Taiwan. I can’t agree more!!!

Please don’t let this sneaky company destroy good game.

Please don’t block TW/HK ip.

international server with restriction of some countries
does that mean its still a international server?
what does international means at first place then.
It means nothing in this case.
and why shouldn’t we have our own freedom to choose which server to play?
if the only problem is the Chinese language, we could just type English then.
Are we being ignored and hated?
I am quite disappointed, IMC .
very, very disappointed.

If you guy really want IMC to remove the IP blocks on English TOS as soon as possible, the only other alternative to boycotting X2GAME is to pool up enough money to compensate IMC’s refund of X2GAME’s contract payment. Hope you guys have millions to pay for it as that’s likely around how much X2GAMES paid for the contract agreement.

1 Like

dont block us

We did look forward TOS for so long. I ask you, beg you, entreat you. give us the impartial. We really love this game.

I am not opposing authorization of OMG
but I support this line:
remove the ip restriction to access iToS servers. players from
Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong should have the options to select their
desired servers to play.

it is so bad to hearing this news…

OMG(x2) is not a bad businessman… MORE THAN THAT!!
They can destroy the heart of TOS fans… it’s really really bad for their publish…

please… let the ip restriction for Taiwan , Hong Kong , Macao …please IMC, please…:cry:

remove ip restriction!

OMG is REALLY suck!
I don’t want to play ANY OMG’s game.