Tree of Savior Forum

[Petition] to protest OMG as tw/hk/cn publisher

Dear IMC,
I am waiting TOS quite a while
It’s a bad news for me that you chooses OMG as publisher

I wish you can ask some one who know Chinese
And come to Taiwanese game forum to see how WELL ‘OMG’ is.
No need more than one hour, you will find out for yourself

but I need to tell you this

No matter you spent many years , billion dollor and all the hard works and affect to make this game come true

OMG will ruin your game in 3 months
e.g. TERA in Taiwan

NO KIDDING

3 Likes

Me, too… why we could participate icbt1 and icbt2 without any announcement about IP block and local partner? And now imc suddenly pops out this news, saying X2Game has made a deal with them before steam version came out??

It just doesn’t make sense!! We can’t accept it.We put so much hope and trust in international version. However it comes to this bad end.

1 Like

i cannot bring these 1000 ToS players from bahamut forum (http://forum.gamer.com.tw/B.php?bsn=19840&subbsn=0) to voice up at this thread.

1. 80% of them don’t speak fluent english
  2. they do not read much from this forum and read only news thru taiwanese forum who posted by regulars (like me and the others)
  3. as they plan to quit for other games
2 Likes

Really, just because the time was earlier, or later of the agreements so it’s a life and death?

I found it hard to accept, the local company knew your game, naturally will find you guys soon or later, if you are not intend to protect the profits of the local company since the start, there’s a no reason to lock things up, so you guys don’t need to sign a agreement like that, because they will always ask for that to maximize of their profitability, and the result was clear, that unbalance will made people use SG/MY/BZ as a reason to ask you guy about the IP Ban lift.

It’s clear that a noticeable amount of people are against the company, even you think it’s a gaming platform that release with non-agent business model, people will always think it’s a publisher release(plus the fact a MMO game can never use a non-agent release, you need a local machine, local net, local people, to provide your so called ‘help of develop,’ that could never be a dev release) and that sure will hurt your profit in the end, because this bunch of local can’t and will not play the local version at all, or they will consider not to pay because they don’t want to support the evil company with any penny, people keep warn you guys our games are having rather short life span for a reason, it sure will be a impact to your profits, because of the willing of the local are quite fit to the negative side, even you seeing many people playing, the numbers just will never having a good convert ratio, I don’t think that what you guys really want, correct?

Many people already playing with paid-VPN on the KR/JP servers, it’s how things work, you guys should reconsider the agreements, I don’t really think those companies will refuse your game, at least in Taiwan, the X2Game thing just a so called platform, if it just a platform, who will stop you to publish your game in international? Is it a deep-relationship-not-so-agent-dev-release? Why bother locks the Taiwan since it just a platform release, I just don’t get it, plus someone already posted this:

Is it real that OMG are having agreements with you? Because I don’t see it.

3 Likes

不好意思恕我直言,台灣線上遊戲通常會慢慢死去不外乎是工作室、還有代理商亂搞設定與商城。另外工作室大多都從對岸來的…

至於掛機、外掛,首先要看遊戲抓外掛的機制,再來就是要看代理商或廠商抓不抓,先不論人民素質,若你玩的遊戲片地都是掛機跟外掛,代表你玩的遊戲的廠商根本沒在管。

國內的代理商也沒幾家,OMG、遊戲橘子、新幹線、傳奇網路、中華網龍、Garena等等。

Please don’t let us abandon this game…

代理商是抓不过来外挂的。很多高端外挂是无法发觉的。只能靠大家自觉。
暴雪这么大的公司也抓不完外挂,不是因为不想抓,是因为抓不了。

让亚洲那几个国家一起来玩就真是把一款好游戏毁了,最后谁都玩不成。何必呢?你们愿意外挂毁你们的去,别让别人也玩不成。那才是真正的自私。

Hello.
You don’t want IMC blockade in Taiwan IP.
You are a great team, But the Taiwan game agent is not a good game agent.
Many great games are destroyed in a game in Taiwan agents.
Taiwan game agents will not worry to game player mood.
They only have to earn money.

難道國際服就沒有外掛? 這沒有道理啊! 有些外掛還是從歐美製作,中國漢化,再流到台灣,歐美日韓就不會用嗎?

現階段透過更動或是干涉程式碼的方式的外掛大多都不行了,另外透過學習的方式去除超出人類極限的控制硬體輸入裝置的方式也已經被做出來了;或是可以像是FF14一樣,玩遊戲以前要買遊戲本體,只要官方抓勤勞點,工作室或是玩家也無法負擔重複購買遊戲本體的金額。

外掛本來就抓不完,因為天天都有新外掛,如果規定帳號要綁手機驗證等具有專一性的硬體設備,你因為外掛被鎖了,你也很難再申請一次帳號,大家也比較會珍惜,新外掛天天有、防堵外掛的方法也多的是,很多遊戲也都只有國際服,也沒有你說的情況。

另外,日本遊戲環境其實不錯,人也都很有禮貌,韓國伺服器也是,這些國家都位於亞洲,請不要把特定區域的事情放大到全亞洲去。

1 Like

拜托,买卖金币的全是那边出来的。没见过老外卖金。日本素质相对是高些,但是中国,台湾,韩国就呵呵了。不管怎么说,只要放亚洲玩家过来,绝对外挂会大大提升。民族素质是硬伤。

Why the hell this thread enmerge a simple chinese user ?
Users’ native language in this thread is traditional chinese.
Just get out if you keep being troll and pollute this thread.
If you want a debate, please speak in English.

2 Likes

如果你堅持你口中的"亞洲玩家"會讓國際伺服器外掛大大上升影響到遊玩品質,那你就這樣認為吧。

另外請不要再扯甚麼亞洲玩家、民族素質:

第一,光日本屬於亞洲國家這點就讓你的論點不成立了

第二,Garena之前有一段時間因為LoL有DDOS問題而必須封鎖海外IP,說也奇怪,鎖了以後外掛情形明顯有改善,顯然造成台灣遊戲環境不佳的其實台灣人不是主要造成之因

第三,國際服大多都以英文為交流語言,開掛跟賣金的都講英文,除非你是買的那一個,不然你光看交易頻道你也不會知道他是哪國人,老外賣不賣金,你也無從作統計數據及證明

你要辯論也無妨,但是這篇的主張是希望能夠更換代理商,因為這代理商真的是不佳,我們希望能夠解除"台港澳"的IP限制,最大讓步也是要他們慎選代理商,而不是選OMG。

另外,台灣的作業系統預設是打不出簡體中文的。

1 Like

Why a publisher can make anyone player feel angry because he did something for the players in the past game. It seems that TOS same with it under the TW publisher. We just wanna play a game to gain fun instead of angry.
Those are my ideas, I hope you do not restricted us. Thank you.

1 Like

uhh because someone else posted in chinese first. i responded accordingly with courtesy

Seems that you use the wrong language. :smiley:

日本不是亚洲还是欧洲啊

傻子都看的出来中国式英文。一去网站还有带cn的。

日本是亞洲國家。
不好意思TW跟CN不同,台灣也是亞洲國家謝謝。

I thought Japan is in East Asia.
Sorry, but TW and CN is not the same, and Taiwan is in Asia.

If you think they post in Chinese-English, and the domain name they given is CN, IMC Games should ban players from CN but not TW to avoid illegal plugins ruin the game.

1 Like

都是一个民族.500年前是一家.说不定你爷爷就是从大陆过来的

someone come flag these 2

日本不是亞洲是歐洲wwwww
請問你地理是體育老師教的嗎?
這種程度也敢出來丟人