Tree of Savior Forum

[Petition] to protest OMG as tw/hk/cn publisher

你不用代表其他人不用?你看看国内哪个游戏不是遍地挂机狗,还想来污染国际服,简直逗B。亚洲人从来只为自己打算,不为别人着想。

I think IMCGAMES need to explain how you will manage the game and how OMG/PlayOne make money from this partnership.

Right now, people will see OMG/PlayOne Asia as a publisher and have full control over future and business model for TOS.

Let say a Dev company signed a 2 year contract with Pb company, usually in business, Pb company will want to revise their contract after a successful first year with a better offer to take over the whole management and this is where the beginning of the end. You will see lots of P2W items in the cash shop and everything is all about money and money.

Anyway, good luck to Hong Kong and Taiwan players. :sunglasses:

Please remove the ip restriction.

I really don’t like Taiwan publisher.
They destroy so many good online game.

Maybe imc should make contract with EU publisher but the troublesome TW publisher… Lack of communication with community huh.

I don’t know why I laugh and cry in the same time…

IMC tries to cover their shits behind but someone expose it out :smiley:

Getting a publisher for Europe is more likely than an additional expensive new location for physical Servers all these spoiled ppl are longing for

Thanks for your explanation
But what we players want to say is
WE DON’T WANT TO BE A CASH COW
We just want to release pressure after school or works
But OMG doesn’t have the same thought like us
And the only way to help us is to remove the ip restriction

1 Like

12ahl3說的自己好像聖人一樣從來都不會自私
國際版本有自己的一套抓外掛方式
我想玩國際版本也是因為如此
並且我只要求不要"“鎖台灣IP”"
台灣代理商營運怎麼樣我不管
台灣已經有代理商了
用外掛的人又何必捨近求遠玩國際版本

2 Likes

Dear staffs from IMC Games:

The company OMG has more then one time claimed that their changes/ settings to the game are the same as the Korea/ original version. After we found out that it’s a lie, OMG will tell us that they are the decisions between them and the developers. They say they have the rights to change the settings of the game, making new birdies hard to survive due to the high prices of the market.

Related forum discussions in Taiwan about OMG can be seen here:

Of course they have the rights to change the settings to anything if you agreed, but all we want is the same setting as the international version. We don’t want a special TW version with lots of pay items. OMG often changes things to pay items that can be acquired in-game. They also doesn’t mind workshops wreaking the balance of the game.

By the way, I think the service OMG provides doesn’t include China but only Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. I don’t get it why there is CN in the title of this thread.

1 Like

Comparison:

TERA on STEAM needs nothing to gain 100% EXP from a monster

TERA-TW (OMG) without package = 50% EXP from a monster
TERA-TW (OMG) with package A = 80% EXP from a monster
TERA-TW (OMG) with package B = 90% EXP from a monster
TERA-TW (OMG) with package C = 100% EXP + 10% BONUS EXP from a monster

do you think that is something normal, and should we called it scamming?

imagine, something replicates at twToS. as we have to follow this shits?

PS, not only TERA, there are many games under OMG have the same incidents that reduced EXP from the original game it was.

2 Likes

Wow…that is really shitty. I hope that they don’t pull that with IMC behind the wheel.

1 Like

now you see why whole TW / HK players complain about this?

and OMG claimed they have right to do any adjustment as long not breaching the policy from the developer that has been originally signed the contract.

after this statement, 60% population quit in sudden night. in actual, they are already broke in both financial and player trust. i don’t know what makes them survive until today. but if IMC wants to play partner card with this dude, they are playing with fires.

1 Like

Do Taiwan players really want to play on a server located in the Eastern USA? Wouldn’t the ping be god-awful?

I understand the disdain, but IMC needs help to release this game country-wide.

RO for example was called iRO, international RO, but there was tRO and jRO and euRO.

we never complained about RO1 under Gravity publisher. even we don’t like Gravity but it isn’t as bad as OMG. we still play RO1 until it shutdown last 2 weeks ago. i am not sure who is the publisher for twRO1 now :smiley:

OMG bad reputation is more than those i described above. i also lazy to make it a long paragraph because it won’t really help to make IMC changing any decision to remove IP restriction for TW / HK.

we all sign this petition because we want them attention that they are actually befriended with a monster. a monster who will ruin the reputation by its mother company, and everything that they got is to set a strategy to gain highest profits in the shortest time. they don’t care if twToS will survive at 1 year life-span or may be lesser. they only care something if they can gain fast profits like new players who has no knowledge about OMG = EASILY BEING CHEATED (for those new players who is fans of ToS).

1 Like

simply explain, 90% taiwan’s new online games won’t last for more than 1 year or even shorter period. not because, the players are bad and like to jump ships to new games. because the publishers are greedy (strategy to make money) when population increases. lately, regular taiwan gamers have no longer choose any game that launched by taiwan local itself. these regular taiwan gamers choose oversea games because at least the game can survive for 2-3 years life-span. the most success game so far in taiwan i see is RO1, Lineage, WoW which really last for a decade.

only new taiwan gamers (kids or teenagers) are easily cheated by these companies.

1 Like

I will be glad to pay for WTFast to solve these problem like higher pings.
In fact, I play TOS in ICBT with WTFast, and I just pay $9.99.
In my opnion, to pay and enjoy game , that’s the most important thing , but no OMG (X2GAME).

2 Likes

Does WTFast bypass region locks?

that is why we demand:

#remove IP restriction to Taiwan / Hong Kong / Macau friends.

NO

1 Like

No. WTFast is not VPN, it just like static routing to decrease your pings.
If you use WTFast , your IP will not be changed.
It can’t bypass region locks.
I couldn’t understand why we can play ITOS in ICBT ,but be locked now.

1 Like