Tree of Savior Forum

Petition for US West/US central server

Some people posted videos with monk attacking like 3 tines faster witg low ping. You can search for it by yourself.

I will just say this.
If the server is located at the West. People from Asia will have around 200ms ping, people from EU will also have around 200ms ping at most.

For ToS below 200ms is enjoyable. 250+ you will have frustrated time.

So why not just put it somewhere that can please all of us? Aka West Coast server.

Adding one more server at the west is definitely a good idea. Moving the servers to the west is terrible.

Ping over 100 ms is far from enjoyable. You can’t play every build for it’s full potential with 100+ms ping.

Acceptable? Maybe. I agree you can play MOST classes with ping below 150 without any issues. But not every class for sure.

Please guys, just wait. The reason for east coast is pretty simple: appeals to part of NA, all the SA, all the EU.

If they add the regional servers, I’m totally supporting ur idea. If they are unable to, it’s an horrible idea.

So, please, let’s just wait a little. We will have news soon, then we can complain as we always do.

1 Like

Why are there a thousand pls EU server threads if it appeals to all the EU?
apparently 80-150 ping is not good enough.

Because it’s an action RPG and less than 50 ping would be much better. That said, I’m tired of those EU threads too.

They said they are looking at this. I don’t see a reason to keep spamming topics unless we have something different to say.

Well they just keep going day after day… lol.
I just wish everyone would be patient too, I guess I already accepted that I’ll have 230ms ping, nothing different from any other games I play since I don’t play on local servers, nothing new.

I played around 230ms in CBT, it was fine and I’m ready for 300ms without WTFast. Still, a reduce ping from server would help.

I don’t have anything against a West Coast Server, but please don’t say that EU is happy to play on the East Coast NA server, that is not true.
A lot of EU countries (yes, mine included) are more far from the NA East Coast Server than the West Coast of the US is.

230ms, where are u from?

SEA Region. 230-240 to be precise, Maybe I can lower it with some vpn program.

ah, got it. Don’t get me wrong, I would like to play with lower ping too, I’m hoping they opt for regional servers.
Just think they need some room to gather data now.

Having a west coast server would be a good idea yes, same as a EU server. But that doesnt change that I still believe the ping issues with this particular game are grossly overestimated. I’ve yet to see any actual comparison instead of some random people attacking at different speeds.

“and 287ms isnt that bad you get a mili second delay but its still playable.” I’m so done you man never did pvp in ur whole life damn.

#綾波 レイ! 水槽に戻って

残酷な天使のように
少年よ 神話になれ

青い風がいま
胸のドアを叩いても
私だけをただ見つめて
微笑んでるあなた
そっとふれるもの
もとめることに夢中で
運命さえまだ知らない
いたいけな瞳

see ping in non-korean ToS videos

There were lots lf vids with comparsion.

Monks attacks at 3x rate comparing to high ping.

Fletcher on high ping is fine, you have DoT’s which are great :slight_smile:

I REALLY want this to happen. Living in the Australia and playing with 300+ ping is a disaster. Plz add another server for us:sob:

MMOs dont typically require good pings. The solution is not to split everyone up into millions of regional servers. Its to fix the game so latency doesn’t make you attack faster. This is a typical oversight in korean mmos since everyone in korean is close togeather. But as itos will probably be their primary income, they should really take the time to fix this. It can be done simply by just putting a cap on the number of attacks per second that are possible server side

Bump for a US west based server

1 Like