Tree of Savior Forum

Petition - Bring Back Silver Drops

Maybe it’s not so bad that we have no more silver farm, but the game should adapt along, new ways of farming, cheaper silver costs etc

2 Likes

best way to solve bot (if u know what i mean)

It’s not a matter of caring or not, it’s just that those petitions are useless, and that’s all there is to it.
And fields will stay empty, cause it’s a loss of money to even “farm” those badges - if we can call farm a chance of dropping a single badge per enemy. And daily mercenary quests have laughable rewards at this point, so that doesn’t help either. At most some people will kill elites and those only, and that’s it. But yeah, let’s kill open world contents, that sure will stick up to the bots.
Bots that probably are still farming silvers via challenges in outer 15 or such maps, or farming HG for costly ores like sapphires - a boring waste of time for humans, but a good earning for an automated program, making all those changes meaningless. Oh well, like usual basically.

3 Likes

I came to this game because of the previous server event, I am new to this, so I am stuck in being able to progress without silver the prices did not go down in this regard with the other servers but they increased a lot since there are no people. play several games that there is no drop of money in the mobs but these were balanced with the repeatable missions which does not exist here. It is a real crap to be able to do only 1 CM per day and I can only get 600,000 silver since I do not have the necessary equipment to advance further. An example. Before they eliminated silver, the brikynite cost 300,000 and there were cheaper … now you sell more than 1,000,000. For each part of the new set I need 8, that is, it would take me 13 days for a single part making 1 single CM daily … and that’s not even talking about the accessories … I think those who implemented this ridiculous decision would be in some ancestral trance because in the real game this was crap without even balancing the revenue.

1 Like

U should be able to do 9 cm a day, or 4 cm if you don’t convert your cm reset to ds entry. With a properly geared savi, t10 n ichored, cm to stage 7 in ep 11 solo is possible.

Save money n get a geared varna.
Then, save money n get a geared savi dysnai.

Each step is not cheap, but fully upgraded item is useful in a long run.

1 Like

Join a guild, ask from guildies to help farm your equipment mats then join raids … its not all about the silver … if you’re a solo gamer then it will probably take you months to farm your desired ( legend gears )

wait for a month or two we will have a free savinose dysnai event I think … so for now save you hard earned silver or equip a varna and make it trans anvil 5/5 for survivability … weapons you might need to prio get glacia and focus your silver there …

2 Likes

This is the problem.

Removing Silver. Only damages new players.

This game was hard enough for new players because of the end-game RNG and crafting; which by the way requires A LOT of silver.

Silver that we no longer have for new players.

zraekor thanks for understanding my point … in the guild it can help you to get certain items to advance but to get the best out of them you need to level them up. Now how much is spent to get 1 single part +16, I read that by doing the main you only get double money for once … assuming the main missions not assuming that ending an episode does not give more than 2,000,000 if you house double it would be 4000000 high levels. that farm doesn’t even take 4 hours.
It is crazy what the game in silver asks to progress without a healthy way to obtain it … those who are already high lvl who played months before this decision would not be affected because they already have their good reserve of silver or are only dedicated to CM DCP or sing and Raid, but new ones like me don’t have the slightest chance of catching up with a player who has been around for months, or those who have been around for years.
I don’t want anything on a gold platter I like to explore the content and win the game but without a silver balance it would take me years to be able to be with more than decent equipment.

my class is SCHWARZER REITER-ENCHANTER-CORSAIR because in the internet guides it was the best class to farm and be support, collect silver and items to dismantle, so I thought about farming and building a main class later. But now I don’t even know what to do without a way to equip a main character. and in the guides there are very few combinations of classes that can reach CM7 in the scout tree, not like the magician or warrior that those classes are par excellence pure damage

But doing CM solo is boring, lonely and definitely not fun! @monster.1328 dont force yourself to play this game, all the one thats left playing the game were: whales/botter/RMT-er/youtuber/maso-player. No place for casual player

well and apparently only those who appear here on the forum are the people who no longer play but like to complain like you and I really don’t understand if you want to stop, stop, why do you want so much attention, someone talked about killing the open world contents and I wonder what content it was? maybe the bots can explain it to me better.

you can continue to be a great support and continue doing cm among other contents that need a buffer and with that continue equipping your main

lol how about no. :3

Do you even check the fact before writing and accusing me of people who no longer play but like to complain like you and I really don’t understand if you want to stop, stop, why do you want so much attention?? I still play everyday.
And before @monster.1328 rooted too deep on this game like the rest of us, he must ask himself: Does it worth spending his limited lifespan playing this game? Considering up until now ktos still hasnt changed no-silver-drop policy. My advice is: go followup all the suggestion above, but when the funs dried out of this game for you, dont force yourself to continue.

@KimHakkyu what rock? where? a nov 20th fresh burner account.

I literally originally played this game because of the old school field grinding content which was the heart of it at the beginning (that and world bosses), but gradually it moved more and more into dailies and weeklies and catered to people who just want to log in to play less than an hour a day every day or endlessly level up new alts to do more dailies, and since that’s not me at all I eventually checked out. I still pop in now and then to see if they’re ever going to actually update the game with anything resembling fun content again but then I see this and it pretty much confirms the idea that I’ll never be coming back to this game. Such a shame, it had so much potential during beta and a while after release but the developers basically put it in to permanent maintenance mode within a year.

3 Likes

oh yea buddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Im a player since 2016 (but stopped when they nerf my pyro-kino-sage). I can tell, the silver farm is too much. With those bots roaming around, u can barely do anything if the map had only 1 channel.

but now I just noticed, there are no more silver drops but mercenary badges from monsters (like wtf is this sht?)

this leads me of thinking that, where can I get silver to do my:

• repairs :heeey:

• attributes

• equipment enhancement fee

• bonfire

I just got back to this game just a week ago from a very long hiatus, but damn got hit by a brick wall there, IMC :tired:

Hopefully, if they’ll change ALL equipment’s durability to 50 and reduce the enhancement fees, it’ll be good for me.

3 Likes

i come back a week ago out of curiosity, last time i play was 2019. at first, it feel nice to get freebies and leveling were way faster with episodes quest chain. and then i hit 400, and suddenly thinking, how do i get silvers now? how do i fund my end/late game gears now? google it and barely find anything helpful, and only to find out they remove silver drops because botting problem. i was like:
“wow. first, you make an “open-world” mmo only to change it into hybrid open-world and instance-based and then leaning more and more towards instance-based. and now you remove in-game currency drops to fight botting. really? not bad, kinda radical, i like it, i like how ‘out of the box’ your solution was. lmao”

im not entirely new to this game tho, i played it for few months (a year, maybe) when it launched way back in 2016(?), then become a returnee last year (2019), only to find an entirely “new” game. and finally coming back again last week, and alas, things changes a bit too much in a year.

as a newbie-returnee player, even with how easy to catch up to level 400++ right now, i don’t think i will stay long. few weeks, or maybe 1 or 2 months, then i’ll leave, again. it’s just feels “stupid” for me. a game that featured a huge selection of “open-world” area and maps, long quest chain, and as it is now, feels like a completely instance-based mmo, only small fraction of those open world area serve a purpose, and the rest, i don’t even know they exist. and now, with the sub-quests unlocked after i finish episode 10, i was like, “why?”, “what do you want me to do with those sub-quests?”

well, im just ranting tho. i still love SR and phew phew sh*t with AA until i get bored, and quit again. whether i can or can’t farm with my SR, doesn’t really matter to me. but if getting end-game stuffs harder for my lovely SR or requiring a tedious works or what not, i guess it’s just makes it easier to just quit when the time comes.

it took them years to finally “solved” their game client optimization issue (with 64-bit and dx11 update), and their solution for botting was this removal of in-game currency drops, i can’t say im genuinely surprised tho.

1 Like

take another hiatus and back when anniv up

its been 2 weeks since you wrote this and this petition got like …
1 more

They screwed all the new and medium players with the elimination of silver, it was an extreme measure to eliminate the bots, but the bots did not disappear, they mutated … whoever does not believe that there are bots that enter Baubas Cave or Nazarene Tower, surprise many bots wizard uploading lvl, so that they will do it … easy to do CM …
This shows how inoperative IMC to solve the root problem of the bots … surely the next measure is going to be to nerf the wizard class to its minimum expression to discourage bots … overall they are very good to take extreme measures but they are inoperative to give rational solutions …

2 Likes