Tree of Savior Forum

Peltasta pve build

1h spear attribute = all skill u use with medium size enermy have bonus 20% when u equip 1h spear. that mean all skill from sword, pelt, rodel, mur and upcoming class have 20% extra dmg to many mob in the game.

u can try sw1 pel3 hop3 mur1. i did it in reset event, it’s good build too.

I understood you the first time.

I’m not saying it’s not good, I’m saying you can get the damage from elsewhere. Also, I have synchro thrust. Although I wouldn’t be able to Spear Lunge --> Headbutt —>Synchro, I’m still able to Headbutt —>Synchro, and against a boss the 20% bonus damage wouldn’t apply anyways from the attribute. For non-bosses, this is a mobbing, Diablo-style barbarian build.

If I was geared the same way as you were, there shouldn’t be very much I wouldn’t be 1 - 2 shotting outside of ET anyways.

Barbarian C3 isn’t a bad class, but it won’t scale as well as other options along with Murmillo once you start transcending your weapon and getting very high physical attack…

The 2000% or more skill factor from murmillo’s attributes will make a huge difference once your weapon starts getting around 3k+ atk. Much more difference than what you get from Warcry (+400 atk) with lesser skill factor (around 1250% for seism, and that’s your strongest skill).

You would be able to 1-hit mobs outside ET with a barb3 build and heavily tuned up gears, but your skills would do about half damage (or even less) of a Rodel/Hop/Pelta build with Murmillo…

Once you get your Synchro Thrust’s Murmillo attribute to lvl 10, you will see Synchro’s damage, even being just skill lvl 5, will easily surpass the damage of Seism even with all 5 wild natures.

Even though I thoroughly love my current character and I’m pretty sure it’d work out fine regardless, I’m gonna roll another and see how much of a difference the attributes make.

Gonna do: Sword 1-Pelt 2-Rodo-Hop 3-Murm and see how that goes.

So far, these skills are considerably less fun to use. Hoping the damage at c8 makes it worth it.

can you link your skill build. I’m following this path… now at Sw1-Pelt3-Hop2 atm.

stat wise, STR or DEX? recommended gears as well? :slight_smile: Thanks

Skill Build:

Gear Advice:

I went full STR.

thank you! is the -10% attack from High Guard negligible??

No, it’s not negligible.
It’s actually a big difference in your damage.

Each transcedence stage in wingshard spear gives around ~250 atk. If you have a +11 wingshard at transcedence 10 and use High Guard lv 10, you lose more than 500 atk which equates as if you were using the same weapon but only at transcedence stage 8.

My Headbutt, for example, goes from 62k damage to 56k damage (which is exactly about 10% less damage). The difference is quite perceptible.

Can you guys tell me if I should Max Guardian or High Guard for a Pelt3 Rod3 Murm build?

@mrshadowccg Hello! I am considering either going Rodelero 3 or Hoplite 3 as a tank. I have read your posts and know that Rodelero 3 is the more offensive of the builds. I am leaning towards the Hoplite 3 and my question is how do you fare while leveling? Is your damage sufficient enough to level without a party?

It’s actually very hard to pick a class that’ll suck at leveling post combat patch. Most quests are easily done by every build (even full supports) and you can always level quickly by going into auto-match with a party.

Pelta3 -> Hop3 has decent damage (before Murmillo) and Swash Buckling can help grouping mobs together so leveling shouldn’t be a problem at all.

That looks great! Could I please provide a build for this? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

All right, thank you. I will be starting the build today :smiley: