Tree of Savior Forum

Pathetic Bosses

What level are you? I’m at lv80 and what makes it a little more challenging in higher levels are the mobs they spawn and the traps. Try solo its a lot of fun than a party.

Try to fight a field boss then lol

I guess plp do not understand the difference between quest/dungeon bosses and field bosses. Quests bosses are expected to be easier, so you can properly solo them. Quest/dungeon bosses aren’t the same thing of MVPs on Ragnarok.

MVPs on Ragnarok = Field Bosses on ToS. And they just exist in higher lvls. I Played til lvl 30 (meh), and haven’t see a field Boss yet.

I bet most plp complanning here also don’t. So, let’s complain less, and play more, and when we find ourselves lvl 100+ and fighting field bosses, if we keep the same feelings about bosses, so yeah, it will be time to complain.

I’v played until lvl 30 and when I reached to a boss fight I was really upset. They’re too long, All bosses i’ve done i was solo. I don’t like coop more than necessary.

usually bosses I’ve killed were tank and spank. two or three skills need to dodge. and kill two or three rounds of minions. With only this mechanics is really boring spend 5 minutes hitting.

what i should add: more mechanics AoE. frontals, and a minion wave each 25% each one more difficult. Bosses need to be challenging. Its okay first ones would be easy for newbies. but they need to grew up!

Then, once you beat it, it would be great a challenge mode. A harder boss with increased and daily reward., and of course, then you always would be looking for your highest boss available for your lvl/stats to defeat.

I did. I soloed this boss then this guy came and took my equip ._. that is if your talking about me

I didn’t get to play the beta but instead of phrasing it in a negative way, maybe restructure your points on what lacked and what should have been improved so they can effectively address those changes in the future and make the bosses more challenging. But it’s a beta and you have to treat it as such. If you want developers to listen to your feedback, express them properly.

1 Like

I’m talking about plp in general, not of someone specifically.

But tell me, did you found this boss easy?

A funny thing is that I’ve read in another forum, that field bosses only appears for parties of 5 persons. Interesting. I guess there are more types of bosses than we think.

They are a sort of wall, because if a boss can kill you means that you are doing something wrong. (I think)

PD: @SyncX That @Desire summoning Awwwwsome xD

1 Like

OOmg this thread i laugh so hard xD

but…i soloed all the bosses till lv30. i feel it quite challenging for my cleric and archer :neutral_face:
the specter master is the hardest among them. i got killed at least once
by solo i mean not getting killed a single time and do not use much pots. i used at most 1 pot of each type through out the boss fights

it’s not very easy to me…

The field boss spawn randomly. In the pic you can only see me and that shield user. And yes it wasn’t even the slightest, hard. He just had a huge amount of hp and that’s it. It hits like paper.

Also, your thinking of a party event boss. That’s when you need 5 guys to do a quest to kill a boss somewhere in the map.

1 Like

Field bosses aren’t like ragnarok’s mvp. Mvps have timers and field bosses spawn rarely.

Most of the time, Boss didn’t kill me , The Lag kill me :dizzy_face:

I’m not sure whether to agree or disagree with your post. For a lot of bosses this is still true.
If you ever get hit in a boss fight it’s usually due to lag, false indicators or because the boss attack hits you automatically due to some dumb mechanic.

But then again they are already improving upon them and some of them felt quite fitting for their level already.
Also I have a feeling that you didn’t fight any bosses beyond the mines or field bosses with a party?

1 Like

I guess the error of the bosses (not the quest ones, the field bosses) is to make them at the same lvl of the players who are fighting it. Bosses are suppose to have their own natural/fix lvl, and not to get his lvl according to plp who are trying to do it (like event boss, and probably field bosses also for what I’ve seen).

Would be interesting to do some improvement at least on this 2 types of bosses, and let them harder also. But I guess, this is a matter of time, IMC probably is doing that or will do that, we are only at the early of the beginning.

I don’t know if IMC gives a fu.ck about fixing the bosses. Let’s hope they do.

1 Like

lol a week worth of playing already complaining about bosses, its like when you are really playing RO for first time then you complaining about dude i found hopper boss its so easy what a retard game

i think they need to buff the atk speed ALOT like 200-300% they need to attack fast and they need more attack patterns, lower hp, more dmg

1 Like

See! that’s what i was talking about. You said it all man.

I am a fan of Vindictus (Mabinogi heroes). IMO bosses should have huge damage, homing skill which dodge-able and also AoE skill to prevent players rush to the face.