Tree of Savior Forum

Path to Necromancer3

Hi there, since the rank8 are out, I would like to go for Necro3 but cant decide on the path im going for.

Wiz>Cryo3>Kino>Necro3
or
Wiz>Cryo>Kino>Link>Socr>Nec3

I would like to stick with Cryo+Kino for the icewall PP combo dps. But couldnt decide on wether to go for Cryo3 for the Frost Pillar or Socr’s summoning. Socr is mainly for the templar shooter but again… seen many forum that stated summoning is hard to control unless go for Soc2?

Pet AI is … take a look at this KR video about necro3 pets:

The skeletons tend to idle around after getting knocked back

Personally I would get wiz3 for maximizing fleshcannon, but if you want cryo then i vote for cryo3 for the ice tree and snowball.

1 Like

XD that was fixed… altho the summons have always been dumb… :stuck_out_tongue: watch the new vids the guy posted… esp the solo Siauliai mission…

1 Like

Thanks Granad0 for the video but why are there so many skele o.o… but it seems sorcerer AI is at least doing fine?
If im going for Cryo3+Kino, well… that means i cant get sorcerer right? Actually I’m kinda curious why Wiz3 since the missile n quickcast isn’t efficient for necro… right?

Hi ecoll0998. by new vids do u mean this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY09SbVFsR8
So what’s your suggestion for being a necro with the dumb summons o.o… I just thought that having 10 skele is quite awesome? haha

quick cast and flesh cannon.
plust the new necro3 spell takes a while to cast too, based on the GIF and video

If you mean +50% damage -50% cast time and uninterruptible cast are insignificant for the stronger burst damage skill ingame Flesh Cannon - then yes.

so you guys suggest to go for Wiz3? if then, what are the other 2 class I should get before being a necro?

Necro meta is Wiz3>Linker2>Necro3.

Necro3 still have bugs at ktos atm… so who knows. We can only wait.

Between link2 or link1 + sorc1. Sorc isnt all about templeshooter… we won’t know if there’s going to be a stronger card. Here in ToS INA, I have seen mirtis and rexipher,… which are STRONK beyond templeshooter… probably bugged since they can cast skills even w/o being ridden. Especially mirtis, the “electrical loop” is kinda duplicating itself without expiring, and both poata/mole died in around 2-3 seconds as a result. I suspect Helgasercle is bugged too since people here been shouting about buying it.

I think those are bugged. They don’t do that in the iTOS version

I’d say Linker2 for PvE, Kino2 for PvP

If you love dps, you take necro for flesh cannon, if you love the theme of the class you take it for everything it has to offer. If you love summoning, necro isn’t for you, it’s sorcerer. if you love minions necromancer is for you. If you really wanna make a necro then go for it :slight_smile: you just have to find a way to work around the ai If you ever use it! and wiz 3 link will help you as it means, you can use flesh cannon better, alleviating the stress of the very long cast time if you didn’t have quick cast…

May I ask why Linker2? is there any beneficial for the spiritual link towards skele?

Wow, thanks for the explanation! Are you a necromancer yourself? Do you follow any builds?

I actually rerolled my necro and is currently going for sorc 3-enchanter cause I just love big summons and supporting…

quick cast + link helps flesh cannon, cause that’s the main dps of necro and the only reason why it is viable cause the skelly ai make it hard to even get sustained output from them and even then you’d have to take 3 classes just for the skellies… so flesh cannon alleviates the stress of having to live w/ 11 dumb corpses surrounding you. if you go cryo 3 kino, you’d have ice wall pp but then it’d get harder for you to control your ai, it’ll go well with the decay and further help archer teammates but you’ll be stressed by how hard it is to solo the game…if you really want that build then go for it, but seeing as how you went to the forums and doubted it means that you need to rethink about your choices… maybe you should make another char for cryo kino rc and another char for your necro… hope I helped you! :cry:

It is mostly for the hit count and the number of targets it can do. Necro’s individual skelly minions deal less damage each but does good damage when you take all of the skeleton’s damage. This will eat your hit count really fast for just a Linker C1.

Oh wow… but that would means the only dps for boss is the flesh cannon and the necro c3 flash strike? But i get your point about the quick cast. Really thanks for your advice! Really wanted to test out many kind of combination of skill but its a pain in the ass the train to rank8 T.T

I get what you mean there, thanks! Just to ask, if i’m going for Linker2, the spiritual chain is just for me and my party? or does it some how benefit the skele even i’m solo-ing

yes, for bosses, flesh cannon and flesh strike if it has good burst damage even against singular foes, but if not, yeah, just flesh cannon. altho dirty pole is getting an attribute when hit by physical strikes it causes shards to come out, you can put it under the boss or before a swordie… or you can use it yourself while waiting for flesh cannon cooldown!

does the shards in dirty pole scale in damage or it is like icewall? Another thing, for the build… i always wonder why people max fleshhoop. For my ideal build will be like

MAX Disinter, CorpseTower, FleshCannon, RaiseDead+Archer, Flash Strike
i still got 4 skill point left…2 shoggoth, 1 Fleshhoop and Dirty pole.

Is is fine to be like this?