Tree of Savior Forum

Path to Necromancer3

It only affect players and not the summons though.

The skill itself has base damage on it. Your damage dealt to the Dirty Pole/Ice Wall will also be included. However, from what they say, Dirty Pole can only be affected by Melee Physical attack so the only equipment I find that is worth getting is the PowerStaff which converts your magic attack to physical attack on your ‘C’ key. Other than that, Dirty Pole’s attribute is useless.

MAX Fleshcannon, skellies, flesh strike.
4 pts in corpse tower for 100% uptime
2 pt in shoggoth
1pt in dirty pole
rest of your pts in flesh hoop.

yeah what you said is perfectly fine! I just repeated it XD

don’t max flesh hoop! :\ you won’t find yourself using it so much on bosses and it’s just there when you feel lazy to use flesh cannon on a pack of linked mobs. get the attribute too!

I don’t know much about the new attribute for dirty pole’s shard damage but

it does a good amount of damage but do note that she’s pure int and she has a +12 circle rod which is also transcended. I think dirty pole attribute would work nice for any necro build as you don’t really have enough skill rotations.

That is true. I still believe that PowerStaff is needed to be more effecient.

Is it fine that i don’t even add any point to flesh hoop and instead put it to corpse tower or shoggoth?

the attribute on flesh hoop is actually good :o and you don’t need that many points into shoggoth. you just need to put a point into flesh hoop. and the other extra skill points are up to you

1 Like

Alright! thanks man!

1 Like