Tree of Savior Forum

Patch notes! Finally Ktos patches

well on EU server everytime I tried to do dullahan I never got cube since there was always more than 20 people there. Every time same people/guilds … better to just farm silver/other items and sell them so you can buy karacha items or roxona mats from those people that expect to get cube when all those WB mafias are camping

same goes for Cerberus that dies uber fast

So… where is the fix for the party-cutscene bug?

2 Likes

woah there m8 ;p

we didn’t even got info about cleric and archer

I guess rank8 will be added to game at the end of August/beginning of September

this week we will get Cleric info and next week Archer. then IMC needs to test those classes on some private test servers (hahahah xD) and then it will be released on kToS. Add 2-3 weeks and then we may get them on iToS.

i see…can’t wait for r8 archer…

Enlighten me on this part:

The increment for attack per STR stat will be increased by 30%.

Is this good or is this bad or just do crap? Pardon if the same question has been asked before.

r8 classes are still on development and along with the card system. still hoping for further announcements from the gms

How do u know that its cleric this week? :open_mouth:

Because they are revealed in Reverse Alphabetical order. I merely jest.

1 Like

Yep, you’re right, they mentioned merging the repositories. My bad.

Guess they just haven’t brought all those updates yet, probably due to a lack of time. Gotta wait for news about it.

Hmm… I don’t recall us getting this costume yet.

2 Likes

dude I see tons of people with lv 130 alts just doing rushes 24/7 and give a ■■■■ about fun runs despite they could get some exp and silver from those.

It’s not like they would have created these alts if rushing weren’t possible, so i don’t understand where you’re going from here.

People creating characters with the sole intent of rushing dungeons don’t alter the queue times for dungeons because they were never interested in doing them.

It isn’t the players fault if the queue time for dungeons is really high, thats a direct result of a server with low players count.

The way the boss-spawns are working, you will see them even less often than before. (On Fedimian, that is)

And no Highlander C3 costume.

2 Likes

Now that’s what I call patch notes! Keep them coming IMC.

I wanted to point out the same thing.

Do our Swordsman also get the Concentrate upgrade buff?? I currently don’t see it in the Patch Notes… or those are still incomplete??

need answer for this ■■■■ ruinning the party gameplay

I play Linker3>chrono2.

It’s not really rng who gets a cube except on canc/cerb. Every other boss is pretty strongly decided on (with more than 15 people) bringing a good dps and supporting them properly.

Potato computers are the only thing that causes rng, which is another problem entirely separate from the competitive issue that causes people to not want to do it.

That’s just not true anymore and hasn’t been the case in weeks since the population drop has occurred.

Yesterday there were FOUR of us on Dullahan…

Give me a whisper “Awoooo” in game, we can chat about it when you’re around.

The 3x stronger zombies arent in the patch notes either.

Edit:

Pain barrier status resistance being applied to PVE is also not in the list.

2 Likes