Tree of Savior Forum

Patch notes! Finally Ktos patches

4 Likes

So… Did they fix the position big caused by astral body explosion?

U kidding me? Where is bunny girl costume?? :frowning:

Eh, pretty much everything pre-30th of june minus transcendance and probably some other things. I just hope the next merge doesnt take 4 months.

2 Likes

Boss Monsters

• Contribution rank for defeating field boss will be changed like below.
    After acquiring a field boss cube, the [Unable to Obtain Field Boss Cube] debuff will be on for 8 hours.
    The debuff’s duration counts down only when you are logged in. It will not proceed if the player is not online.
    Debuff’s duration does not stack.
    You cannot obtain a field boss cube while the debuff is on.
    While the debuff is active, the player is counted out from the field boss rank
    (e.g. if Player A defeats a field boss and acquires a cube, the player and its party members will receive [Unable to Obtain Field Boss Cube].
    After that, even if Player A joins a completely different party and defeats a field boss, cube will not be obtained and removed from the rank.)
    However, the debuff does not stack. The party members that do not have the debuff will receive the debuff after obtaining the cube.

This is HORRIBLE. Let’s kill one of the features that people currently enjoy? The server populations have fallen so far now that boss competition is NOT a problem, this fix is no longer required nor wanted by the community. There are so few people fighting the bosses now that everyone always gets a cube.

What this will do is cause fewer people to be fighting the bosses, making them less fun for everyone because they take longer and lowering activity even further from those that do participate.

Horrible.

There are too few people fighting the worldbosses as it is currently, we do not want to reduce those numbers even further D:

3 Likes

Thats great ! haha…!

3 Likes

The debuff’s duration counts down only when you are logged in. It will not proceed if the player is not online.

They removed this in the following week. The patch notes seem incomplete, outdated or its not a full merge as for now. :frowning:

Still love the buffs and items tho

new card system not added

no increased exp gain on high level grind maps

no concentration buff for SM

wut

We were suppose to get EXACTLY the same stuff that kToS have now instead of being still behind few patches…

instead of appreciate the ■■■■ tons of updates we are getting tomorrow, people still prefer to complain about minor things… most likely they couldn’t patch everything in one go.
Also WB were only making the rich richer and it was quite unhealthy for the game’s economy.

20 Likes

Ungrateful people will be ungrateful; best you don’t mind them since they’re doing a good job of making a fool out of themselves anyway. People these days, really~

I might just start playing again after my massive burnout from grinding, haha.

5 Likes

I think IMC forgot the loli for those crying baby.

its a long list of update! hope to see this kind of patches every week

is shwarzer reiter getting nerfed or buff? im confused lol about the auto attack retreat part

1 Like

Well, they were supposed to merge the codebase with this update. Merging with an older codebase wouldn’t solve much - it would still mean that the development is separate between the two versions, unless they plan on putting the remaining things during the next week and go on from there.
It would be useful to know what they’re gonna do about it.

it’s that people are ungrateful but IMC just didn’t done what they promised and they didn’t added few features/changes that lots of people wanted to see on iToS

they said that both iToS and kToS from now one will use the same patches but as you can see we won’t (lots of balance changes are still missing or we don’t have new card system)

I understand that IMC don’t want to throw all cash shop stuff from kToS but add it slowly to keep people in game and get some income but balance changes and new game content? come on IMC

2 Likes

Pretty sure the original announcement said “repository” not “codebase”.

A repository is not the same thing as a complete code merge.

No bunny outfits
no heart eyes
no bosscard system
no increased silver gains in dungeons
no increased amount of dungeon runs

time to kill myself

3 Likes

^this

IMC don’t even tries to encourage players to do full dungeons and kill the “rush” cancer

2 Likes

Rush cancer? Wut

/20chars

what’s the point of designing all those dungeons when people just do rushes all the time?

not to mention that new players are barely able to find parties for full runs since everyone wants to do only rushes… heck there are even high level assholes that join que and then rush to boss despite other 4 people want to make full run.

on kToS players get high amount of silver and exp from dungeons and what we get from dungeons on iToS? talts, talts and even more talts

3 Likes