Tree of Savior Forum

Patch notes 29/10/2019 hype

Pretty supportive of your GM in silute to come and interact with you guys.
Server Fedimian are so ded even GMs won’t even come.

They come… at 7am on Thursday. :haha:

1 Like

I thought they never came. It’s been months since they didn’t came.
I’ve stopped playing for about 2 months now.

I play since close to 2 months, again, and already saw 3 GM’s. Not very uncommon :tired:

the wait was worth image we got it all at once xd

4 Likes

We have it, yes. But it has this special feeling, like "wait for part 2 to be released ‘only Laima knows when’ ".

Not a single change for Clerics besides Status distribution. Important, but not even close to what is supposed to be there.

Changes to Fireball applied, but no other big thing from that same patch. A patch that was released less than a month ago in kTOS.

It seems like it was rushed. Sure, fine, they are worried, but not a single person to fully read it and to realize “something here feels off”? Or this is what they wanted to be there?

Care to elaborate? I think we got all of the patches until a few weeks ago in Ktos

We will have all the changes up to the September 19th KTOS patch. If something is missing from the patch notes, it will be corrected but the changes will be in the game.

2 Likes

I think that pet aoe def nerf was much more recent

Correct. It was included from a later patch in order to get the change in ahead of time.

It was chosen to be included due to posts here on the forum greatly expressing frustration about pet AoE defense ratio in the game.

Thank you for patching it in early
:satisfaction:

1 Like

Finally, I’ll repair the skills of my Fletcher :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

TY i was worried about no cleric changes image

Hello do you have by any chance a link to the list of available Arts for each class?

Here’s a quick list summary of most of them. Exact details (numbers, etc) are omitted as this list was put together very quickly when arts were initially released into the KR version.

Some of them were changed later, and we will have those changes. Here are the ones that were changed.

1 Like

Thank you!
you are an angel :satisfaction:

Welp bois, expect extended maintenance period, just like it was happened before whenever big patch coming.

better extended than having 5 more extra features

SERVER UP

Time to check how many features they broke this time. :haha:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.