Tree of Savior Forum

Patch notes 29/10/2019 hype

Pls goddess have mercy on us poor saviors and deliver us with good news :smiley:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they’ll have to deal with the end of the Summer Festa event first, so I’d say the big patch is probably more for 22/10. Or even 29/10. But we should get the whole HG/rebalance thing at once. And I hope… and I mean REALLY hope… we get a fix for this BS channel mismatch bug that’s currently plaguing every instance content in the game.

the event ends this tuesday but yeah, I bet theyll just let everyone NOT play the game this week (I know I wont if theres no patch) for the reason that theyre too lazy to translate last week’s kr patch

Question is how much ‘good news’ they will grace us with. The re-balance was spread over quite a few Ktest patches so it’s hard to say what we will get in the first wave. Hopefully it’ll be most of it, or there might be some classes on suicide watch til the next big patch in X # of months.

we all got imced :frowning:

Unless English is a super tricky language, this patch sees the correction of a bug with Nak Muay’s jump animation with Ram Muay active. This bug is active since Re:build’s launch.

an entire patch just for the sake of Nak Muay jump… so. much. content. :distinguished:
And i bet it will be back next patch.

1 Like

Tip of the day: change tree of savior for something else

1 Like

hype hype hype /20hypes

1 Like

It would be a miracle of the goddess that, as there are times that there are “ninja updates”, we have something like “solved the problems of fps drop”, “client optimized to work in multiple cores and 64 bits”, "removed the limits of sale per character in the market “,” equipment, monster gems and updated legacy objects “,” gacha-bingo system removed "… But they are Captain Tsubasa’s dreams (all is a dream… we dont have legs!).

If in kTOS they make X updates, in iTOS we will have the same uninteresting crap that will only worsen the situation (or the typical stupid arrangement that nobody cares about, accompanied by some more idiotic grinding event filled with prizes that expire, among others).

I guess the fun thing will be to place a small bet on what the update will contain … a low bet, because that would be the winning horse. The game is no longer fun, it has not been for a long time.

iTOS perfect design

itosdesmotivator

1 Like

TBH some classes are already on suicide watch even with the changes. Looking at Sadhu and Hunter like always.

2 Likes

This image ilustrate how i will feel if the SFR changes reach Itos by parts…
Also knowing that they will probably take another month just to try something on Ktest.
My main future looks pretty grim by now. :tired:

1 Like

Don’t worry they’re gonna give mortal slash a +5000% SFR buff and that’s it.

1 Like

So…monday patch notes hype again?

Yeah, it will be like 2 months after legend skiaclipse patch, making it most likely to be the huge Arts/Housing/NewHG patch.
If not i advise sending tickets to know why they are late and when it will reach us.

ITT

https://i.imgflip.com/nn7jo.jpg

Always hype pls imc dont break our hearts :frowning:

empty patch notes once again and more p2win, you only need to pay 1175 TP to get your personal 5 star legendary demon lord card.

2 months without update, maybe the servers are closing forever soon?

Two months is an estimate. Next week or the week after is likely.

1 Like

Unfortunately they made the mistake with the Vasalos NPC which surely will delay the big patch by at least one week. I was already expecting something only for 29/10, now I’m not even sure it won’t be delayed until the week after.