Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Has anyone posted this here yet? http://tos.nexon.com/news/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=1558

Seems like a list of bugs and their status. A few important ones:
(I’m assumming Titan=Snipe with bad google translation)

1 Like

I am disapointed not only with the Rod effect but also with the weapon skins, why IMC has to recycle every appareance? For armors it’s ok since we can’t really see, but it’s a shame when this happens with new released weapons.

So far the new rods: Skiacplise for Necro, Misrus for Cryomancer and Moringponia for RuneCaster, not interesting at all.
I would like to see more versions of Rod that are good for other classes too, they release 2 or 3 staffs, maces and 2h mace per item version but the rod is always only 1.

4 Likes

serious? holy S***.
well i’m not even mad anymore, i just had i very big laugh alone here like a crazy man, so big that i had to reply, after 3 years, 3 long years this type of thing still happen but the worst of it is that this is “SO IMC’s WAY OF DOING THINGS”.
something so basic like that but they still can make it not work, hahah doubling the attack speed but making the basic atk still be on CD, this is just so IMC way of doing things.

you seems to forget that other players can also freeze the enemy for you, the game is after all team play, be it raid or pvp, there is a big chance you will meet someone to freeze the enemies for you after all the classes you have mentioned are at high right now, so is not hard to find player playing with them and thus you will benefit the same as them from the buff.

1 Like

Oh right, they nerfed freeze to the ground and I will wait someone to come and freeze to me so I can have doubled crit chance. Why on earth would I prefer to use that effect instead of common effects like Asio or Wastrel.
I don’t see people using this, even cryomancers or Runecasters, the skiaclipse you can use on swap and thats it.

1 Like

Arts learning conditions have been eased and quite a few arts have been changed.

2 Likes

Arts Changes

Arts

1. Arts learning cost reduced by 75 ~ 80%.

Advanced Enhance Attributes
Required Enhance Level: 100 -> 65
Cost to learn: 12,153 points -> 3,057 points
Effect: 4% per attribute level (5% master) -> 1.25% per attribute level

Class Arts
Cost to learn: 150,000 points -> 36,000 points

2. Removed random/identifying books and you now can only choose your result.
By talking to your base class line’s class master, you can choose which encyclopedia of arts to produce. For example, the Swordsman master provides the choice of Swordsman Volumes 1 through 9.

Cost to craft encyclopedias reduced.
Current: 2 sheets and 10 Goddess Blessed Gem
After: 2 sheets and 5 Goddess Blessed Gem

3. Dismantling books now gives sheets or Goddess Blessed Gems instead of just sheets.
You can also dismantle sheets for Sierra Powder or Practonium.

4. Arts books can no longer be marketed.
This means they can’t be traded/sold in any way between players, but you can still market the sheets required to make encyclopedias.

5. The arts below have been changed.

Please review my original Arts translation for the original effects.

All Advanced Enhance Arts
Effect: 4% per attribute level (5% master) -> 1.25% per attribute level

Thrust
Now reduces Thrust to 2 overheats.

Templar Plate Mastery
Now also allows Advanced Orders and Battle Orders to be used without riding your horse regardless of what armor type you are wearing. Original effect for damage reduction still requires plate armor.

Flesh Hoop
No longer provides a shield. Instead, now increases the Skill Factor of Flesh Hoop based on how many corpse pieces you are currently holding.

Skeleton Wizard
Now causes the Skeleton Archer to shoot instantly instead of having +50% attack speed.

Rune Caster Cloth Mastery
No longer provides damage reduction while casting with Rune of Protection on. With four pieces of cloth armor equipped, now provides +15% critical rate and +10% physical/magic damage.

Meteor
Original effect removed. Now creates 3 fireballs that rotate around your body upon being cast. These allow Meteors to be casted with zero cooldown and zero cast time, with each Meteor consuming 1 fireball on cast. The meteors have reduced range and damage, and when all fireballs are used up, Meteor enters cooldown.

Leap
No longer goes forward. Now reduces Leap cooldown by 5 seconds and increases movement speed by 10 to 20 for 3 seconds after use.

Blindside
Effect changed. Now reduces Blindside overheats to 1 and changes it to a 2 second channel skill. While channeling, the targeted enemy takes Fire damage and they take 30% more damage from critical hits.

Bounce Shot
Now freezes the target for 2.5 seconds and inflicts [Slow] on other targets hit for 7 seconds.

Crouching Strike
Now additionally causes cannon skills to hit 1~2 additional times for the duration of the Quick buff.

Snipe
Old effect removed. Now provides [Stealth] for 5 seconds after use and increases Movement Speed by 10.

Latent Venom
Now reduces enemy STR by 3% and raises your STR by 5% every 2 seconds. Both effects are capped at 50%.

Punji Stake
Old effect removed. Now sets up instantly, and if an enemy touches the Punji Stake, they have their Movement Speed fixed to 10 for 5 seconds and the user of the skill gains +30% damage.

Hanging Shot
Now additionally provides a buff for -30% damage taken for 5 seconds after Hanging Shot ends.

Sweeping Cannon
No longer reduces damage. Now increases damage of Sweeping Cannon by 50% against boss monsters.

Kneeling Shot
Now additionally provides a damage shield for the caster (like Shield Charger).

Statue of Goddess Ausrine
Damage reduction increased from 10% to 20%.

Omikuji
The chance of the effect is now 10%, and now always provides the best effect if it triggers (looting chance / equipment durability loss protection).

Sadhu Cloth Mastery
Damage scaling increased (10% -> 25%).

Martyr
Now additionally provides the [Cost of Sacrifice] buff, increasing damage dealt by allies by 10% for 60 seconds (stacks up to 3 times).

Resurrection
Increased bonus healing received upon Resurrection from 10% to 100%.

Healing Factor
The persistence range of the effect has been increased (30 -> 100).

Monk: Nirvana
Now requires half as many stacks (10 -> 5). In addition, removes the cast time of Energy Blast, raises the duration by 3 seconds, and increases the range and attack of the skill for every second that is spent channeling.

Freeze Bullet
Now triggers freeze at 4 stacks of the fog instead of 5.

Joint Penalty
Halved HP restoration (10% -> 5%) and now also raises the cooldown of Joint Penalty by 10 seconds.

Content

1. Upon clearing certain content, you now receive attribute points based on the difficulty of the content.
2. Tomb of the White Crow, Misrus, and Uphill Defense have a low chance to provide an Arts sheet instead.

Legend Raid: 1,000 Attribute Points x1 (can team storage)
Uphill Defense: 1,000 Attribute Points x2 (can team storage)
Saalus Convent: 100 Attribute Points x5 (cannot team storage)
Daily Quests: 100 Attribute Points x5 (cannot team storage)

Items

Moringponia Dagger
Now provides Behead and Backstab a +100% increased chance to critically hit instead of being guaranteed, and you no longer have to cloak or wait 10 seconds for the effect.

Moringponia Pike
Now increases the critical chance of Rhongomiant by 100% in addition to the original effect (+2 second stun duration of Rhongomiant on critical hit).

15 Likes

when will imc decided to make hanging shot available for all type of archer weapon, it still restricted to rifle/canonie

also, more tiger buff/arts rework please, class supposed to be pvp, since tiger pve kits are too bad in my opinion

1 Like

:heeey::heeey::heeey::heeey::heeey:

IMC giving Monks something close to a buff for once?

13 Likes

Removed random/identifying books and you now can only choose your result.

IMC removing RNG? Is this real life, or just fanta sea?

6 Likes

We Kael’thas Sunstrider now.

I still think IMC is memeing with most of the Arts as they are totally useless. Like they have to pick between role playing and actually giving real skills/passives, also giving 1.25% more damage is kind of meh and should just be baked into the skills them selfs.

Where is all the creativity gone in this Dev team, it feels like they had a 3 hour meeting on this Art system and then spent the rest of the other 9 months planing out how to get money from the players.

EDIT. Also Wugushi still cant crit, come on IMC everything in their mother can crit now in the game but not Wugushi

6 Likes

It seems pretty cool now yeah. Big question now is how much % dmg buff EB gets every second. Finally EB gonna do more dmg than DP+Asperlgium ahah

1 Like

Is this the mercenary quests that need to kill 150 monsters ?

1 Like

It’s not stated, but I’d think so.

1 Like

Wow, no Prominence change, thats awesome!
thanks a lot, nexon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Huh I’m surprised they actually lowered the cost and removed some of the Rng.

Also nice that they changed/buffed some Arts. I still think a bunch of them are lame (Hanging shot, Martyr for example), but it’s a step in the right direction I guess.

Now, the free attribute points when completing certain content is very nice. I’ll probably start doing Uphill thanks to this.

3 Likes

Not sure what it is, but I tried the attribute on kTest and it is still the same Monk Arts Attribute as before, probably didn’t get patched right.

In the meantime, take a look at Aukuras Arts Attribute literally following you to the point of sticking onto you.

tyu%2Ctyu%2C

Skill to make your crotch literally on fire.

qwgeqweg

3 Likes

btw those doing Ktest, does the NEW 420HG map drop Planiums?

1 Like

yes, new 400 HG drop planium too

2 Likes

Cannoneer is saved, thank you Kim

1 Like

Still no one is going to use this skill :joy:

4 Likes