Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Goddess’ Blessed Cube (14 Days)
Token (5 days)

This is a new event, and even then, our events are not always the same as KR.

More stuffs to grind.

@crevox Has anyone managed to solo Legend Varna in KTOS/Ktest yet?

deleted because I misunderstood

Unaware, haven’t followed that.

At this point I am only concerned about the increasingly slow speed in which updates are being delivered to iTOS

Each week about 5 players from each guild quit, without replacements.
No updates just make even active players stop playing and only log in for weekly boruta and GTW, and even those numbers are dwindling.

I couldn’t care less about new raid that’ll only come here in 6 months, IMC needs to speed up patch delivery by a lot, as in current patch should’ve been live last week with all current KR updates, makes no sense that they can bring cubes and p2w bullshit instantly but can’t deliver simple, gone-through, balance updates

it just screams incompetency, and its making the game bleed hard

6 Likes

The speed hasn’t changed. We get content updates every two months. Please review my other post if you disagree.

your own post was debacled by other players in this very discussion yet you point me to it? wtf?

1 Like

One person upset with the truth doesn’t change the fact that it’s the truth.

5 Likes

point out you’re wrong and providing facts for it indeed stops the falacy from presenting itself like the truth.

1 Like

look, I know you’re trying your best, like you seem to do in other posts, to defend IMC’s massive ineptitude and lack of action towards making TOS better, but you have to stop that ok? youre like the only person going in favor of what is soon to be the end of TOS, you’re literally working towards killing Tree of Savior by echoing that wrong things are normal.

are you even making money from this? are you a GM or something? There is absolutely no possible explalnation for defending the game’s murder.

5 Likes

My goal is to calm the community given the situation.

Things have not changed regarding the update schedule. Players are just more anxious than ever for updates due to the current state of the game. I understand this, but patience is ideal.

I understand that we are slightly “behind” on updates more than usual. The main reason for this is because the last content update we received in August was chosen as an earlier KTOS patch than their latest, so even though we got an update, we were still behind.

This is mostly because the following patches contained changes that were either negatively received (and remedied later) or were part of a group of changes that followed in updates afterward. It was decided to hold on only partially implementing these updates and group them all up for the next content update for ITOS.

My position in regards to IMC is explained in the interview they did with me. I am not compensated with money at all and am not a GM.

https://treeofsavior.com/magazine/201810/

I have personally assisted them on many occasions (and this one) in preparing the updates as soon as possible to get them out to everyone. I’ve worked hard for many hours some days to help them in getting in ready and ease their workload. In some cases, I worked all night given the timezone difference. This is all while still juggling doing the posts here which is completely separate from working with them and not requested by them at all. I am aware of their situation more than anyone here and my posts are the truth.

Like I said before, I’m here for the community and the game. I’m trying to do all I can for the survival of the game and to keep players happy, whatever that means I do. I understand my answers don’t always make the situation better, but I can only do what I can given the situation and try to give players answers and reasons for the current state of things, while working behind the scenes for hours to try to make things better.

This is a bit off-topic from KTOS so I’m not going to post on it further here. I’m always open to questions regarding any of this via personal message.

20 Likes

if only all the whale players can just join force and not buying any TP unless it is the big update…

gacha/costume/filler update-> dont buy any TP
real content update-> buy TP

repeat these cycle until IMC realize and become a habit that there wont be any income by just releasing gacha/costume update…

lets turn the table, make IMC hype about our real money in the next update and PLUNGE TO DESPAIR when zero TP bought from all server

1 Like

the update speed may be still on time… it add frustation…sure BUT thas not why people abandoning the ship since forever… people abandoning ship because they dint delivered the game promised. First year = interesting concept but crap engine and net coding that ruined everthing… from a potential 30-50k base population that its considered moderate or low for todays standar we have like 800-1500… and me as a player i stay that year… they promised bug fixing engine improve… and we got week after week… more bugs and even explotiable events that destroyed the early good vibes the comunnity had… even then i stayed… after all they slowly but sure fixed some bugs and some hit and miss events… then year 2 = players hit endgame and dicovered there its nothing … still bugs still explotables events , whatever i still play because i loved the music and the maps and the character craft etc… but now… players incuding me are starting to be like "do i really have to make a new character to keep the game alive? " i have my favorite classes etc… but the game its forcing me to keep leveling stuff i not particulary fond to it except for the novelty of try new class or new skill… then they bring the concept of rebuild … and sure we all agreed that changes need to be made… BUT they promised that once rebuild were made they will focus on give us the end game that the game needs… not this restrictive raids or the limited cms… real content… something to do. And i stay… sure i was happy when the performance patch came and the game was ACTUALLY playable for first time BUT bugs still there. Then they bring Borutas and guilds wars… and oh boy you can see that even after performance patch this was the limit of what this client can give… and then game start to shift into this cattering of the loyal fans that spend tp… wich its ok… but will not save the game at all… now year 3… we have rebuild we have performance patch and guess what nothing changed… even then i stayed… AND they have the balls to said to us or wait , NOT saying to us ( because after all we learn all this stuff from kr players, patch translations and datamining) they will change game formulas again spending one more year balancing stuff that they dont even finish to balance after rebuild… and that what we are gona get for it its what? 15 more levels and maps that i can fullfill in a day? maybe a new class for end year? and more balancing? really? oh yes housing… EMPTY housing… who gonna visit your house that will probably cost you like what? 500$ in cosmetics? but wait isent the ARTS was gona be the BIG thing? at this point i lose all faith… sure i still check the forums and the web news… i still log to keep the game updated to test the new changes… but can you call that a gaming experience? not me… The game not have a clear vision of where we are going, and even if they have one they fail to deliver that to the players. The population that stay its because they invested to much time and some probably to much money and dont want to admit the game its headless. Sorry my english and ty XD

1 Like

Whether that’s true isn’t really the problem so can shelve that for now. Lack of patience and growing discontent comes from lack of communication from the company. People want to know when things are going to happen and IMC isn’t telling us.

Seems reasonable for IMC to have discussed these delays with us rather than silence or receiving explanations from the volunteer translator.

We appreciate what you are doing but it’s not really about you. It’s just IMC being the IMC they’ve always been and it’s just not really acceptable so people find other things to do or they are here trying to find solutions to improve this. I don’t think it should feel like we’re talking to a wall and ignoring the problems don’t really make them go away.

Denying that problems exist and rejecting players’ views is not going to calm anyone down. No offense meant here again, just my thoughts.

5 Likes

Its a huge problem when a player answer the community to defend the enterprise interest, but none of the staff/represents do, or care about it. Crevox has done an wonderfull job until now, but that’s its a problem, cause the own enterprise doesn’t try to comunicare with her own player base.

6 Likes

Gotta agree, patch are taking way too long for a game that is experiencing constant significant loss of players…

Like, man there is an emergency, but IMC is taking their time on holidays or some xht…

Then for halloween another farming event? Count me out no thx

More of a problem of expectation. There’s no set rule for how long the delays between ktos to itos updates are–it’s been far longer before. Since the end of rank 9, they’ve consistently kept up 2 months behind (mostly) which creates this expectation and disappointment when the expectation isn’t met. However, we are still 2 months behind on content updates, the problem here was holding off on the lancer update (which wasn’t much in the way of content or, well, anything) and the assumption is that it gets bundled together.

Problem is, you’re complaining in a thread about future updates, where people are generally hype and excited for the new stuff. There are many avenues to be critical, there are like 5 threads at least where you can do that, there’s just no reason to bring down people who are talking about and are actually looking forward to the content coming out in the future.

6 Likes

I think the biggest problem is holding off on Highlander/Doppel update. I’ll be a happy panda when the balance changes go live on ITOS.

2 months are a lot of time and it is a bit misleading to say we are 2 months behind. Especially that KTos gets weekly updates.

The krivis update was 3 months ago I think. It is rly frustrating to wait for an exact patch tbh. I wouldn’t be surprised if sometimes we would even reach a 4 month difference just before our patch… but also I think there were times when we got pretty close to KTos…

All in all I do feel like we have to wait too much sometimes and wish they could do better…

Also idk if it happened lately but I do remember a lot of times we got an old patch that had the same bugs Ktos had when it was released there…and it was already fixed there… that’s quite disappointing tbh when you already had to wait a lot.

1 Like

What comes with Krivis update is Lancer/Cata updates which put all swordie to shame.