Tree of Savior Forum

Patch Note Preview: March 25~26, 2024

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Patch Note Preview: March 25~26, 2024’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=3045

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

AA/single target bug fix when??? This is starting to get old… really fast…

1 Like

Why? what is wrong with AA builds or classes?

There is a bug that is plagueing the game for a few weeks now that makes the hitbox stay on the spot of a dead monster or move to a random spot on the map and prevents re-targeting until it fixes itself or you spam tab key to correct the problem. You don’t see the issue if you play something like an AoE wizard, but with AA/single target classes it becomes problematic quickly (AA not working/single target skills spamming “invalid target” messages). If you were playing around 2017, there was a bug like that during a quest in Miner Village where the hitbox was stuck on the bridge that you had to destroy (after the explosion) preventing from killing the Vubbes that were coming at you afterwards.

Is this bug fixed? I am tired of it.

The targeting bug? No it’s not, and I don’t think it will ever be fixed at this point. My game crashes as soon as I click the 1-2-3 buttons to change lodge. Damage is applied randomly to a character when you play in party and a boss goes on the other side of the map to hit empty space corresponding to a null target. Summon/illusion AI is garbage. So many infuriating bugs that are not fixed…