Tree of Savior Forum

Patch Note Preview: March 18~19, 2024

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Patch Note Preview: March 18~19, 2024’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=3040

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

“You will no longer be able to enter Challenge: Free Mode”

What the hell is this? You’re removing field CM???

“When hunting Monsters, there is now a chance that you can obtain Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher (3 Days)
New items have been added to Goddess Token (Lada) Shop
Content of [Lv. 500] Fedimian Public House have been changed”

Waiting for the details. If you actually remove field CM, forcing us to do regular CM, all we will get is Litis Powder… in excess. Having the Fedimian lottery for that was great… but the items there were useless. I hope stuff like Boruta Seals, Magic Stones and such will be back.

“The issue where certain Monsters’ effects became invisible when the sharpness of other characters’ effects were set to 0”

Need to ensure that this only affects other CHARACTERS. Currently, this affects everything else, not only monsters effects: portals, WBR/JSR gimmicks like Star Fall, …

… and still no fix for targeting bug that prevents half the skills on AA/single target classes from working. This is a critical issue that is NOT EVEN mentioned anywhere…

1 Like

Apparently, “free mode” is just the possibility to run CM without an entry for reduced rewards (I remember doing this recently because I forgot to use my voucher and the game doesn’t even warn you about it). No idea if this was ever useful…

EDIT:

“This adjustment has been canceled.”

Nevermind… :haha: