Tree of Savior Forum

Party Boss Quests Stuck

Max, it’s EVERY SINGLE QUEST that has a cutscene. The bug activates when you are in a party and your team activates a cutscene.

Same Problem here. It bugs with any filmscene which appears. Quest where you have to defend objects, Bossfights, even the mercenary group quests are bugged.

same problem and it happens on EVERY QUESTS that with instance

Let me google it for you @STAFF_Max

EVERY quest that have cutscene on it - mainly quest bosses.

it’s EVERY SINGLE QUEST that has a cutscene. The bug activates when you are in a party and your team activates a cutscene.

It is indeed the same issue as the one discussed in the thread Getting stuck in cutscenes.

However, it would be welcomed to have more visibility concerning this issue considering that, while it is not game breaking, it is really really annoying and reducing potential new players’ number by a considerable margin.

After all, hard to convince a friend to play the game when they can’t quest in a party without having to log off and on every 3 minutes because they got stuck every time they are getting teleported in a quest.

This issue is a huge one, and has been discussed on the forum a LOT.

Threads about this issue :

Gameplay Bug report -> Game content :
Having troubles fighting bosses in a party/`
[Bug] Can’t move if teleported to boss while sitting
Stuck when party member activates cut-scene
Unable to do party quest
Getting stuck in cutscenes!
Repeatedly Physically Stuck?
Buugggs on party

Gameplay Bug Report -> Connection / Game Crash :
Character stuck after accept quest (party)

Gameplay Bug Report -> Unresolved Issues :
Quest with member in a Party dosent work
Getting stuck in cutscenes
A way to go “around” the party bug (And bug report)

And even in General discussions :
Party bug/stucked, how to avoid it
Party Bug Workaround
and This maint just proved IMC did not read the forum /!/!/!\

This issue should be at least on the higher priority list, and it would really help attracting… I mean NOT scaring new players away.

This bug doesn’t scare away much current experienced users, they are used to the bugs and can do without it. It mostly affects people who wanted to advance through their quests with their secondary characters.

However, for new players discovering the game because their friends recommended it, it is a nightmare. All they see is a major bug which forces them to log off/on constantly. At that point they are not playing at all, they are just watching loading screens more than 50% of the time.

Worst of all is the lack of communication about this issue. Not a single mention of it in the Known issues (Stuck When Using Quest Teleport : Getting stuck after using the quest completion warp / Slowed FPS After a Cutscene / are different issues) and the only mention of it are in the forum, hidden amidst other bug reports that only a minority of the community, and even less new players, would see.
And this has been ongoing for 3 weeks now…

So please, just make an announcement with or without a date for its fix. Just say that you are working on it and make it visible for everyone to see it at the very least.

4 Likes

Hi Saviors! We apologize for inconvenience. We are now collecting all the report with regards to this issue and we are currently looking on it.

Sorry but I’m most likely done with this game already. It’s been weeks and the staff is all saying the same thing. There’s just issue after issue and the in-game play always ask for real money (even before it became F2P). Wish I could get all my money back before I bought those premium tokens.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m just lost 2 friends from playing . They was quit playing because of this bug that ruin party experience. too bad I’m solo player now :frowning:
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :tired_face:

1 Like

I’m super angry about the whole thing -_- Was waiting to play TOS for eternity with my group of friends but now we can’t because of that. What is more interesting is the fact IMC knows of the bug for WEEKS. Don’t feel like writing anymore.

Planned to play with some friends (we all pay for token benefit btw :unamused:) and we are stuck at all bosses quests and monster cutscene quests

The only way we can play properly is to have one guy starting the quest and the others going far away to be teleport in the cutscene; and then, we can all play normally.
Well, it has been reported many times but I continue, I just hope that IMC works on this bug with the highest priority…

Maybe the next scheduled Maintenance or an exceptionnal maintenance ? (because we REALLY need this to be fixed !!!)

1 Like

@STAFF_Max @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Amy

Anything being done about this? If this maint comes and goes we’ll have had this bug for a month… a full quarter of the time the game has been OUT.

Hi @kevin_e_ochoa, we are now collecting all the reports with regards to this issue. We request for your patience and understanding while we assess the situation.

I figured out how to circumvent this bug !!
1-choose someone who will enter the quests
2-other players must wait next to the player “1” as long as they do not appear on the same screen
3 when the “1” player continue the cutscene all others will be teleported close to him can you Do freely !!
sorry for my bad english !!
If possible pass this trick ahead

WOW !!! 1 month Has PASSSSSS NO FIXX BTW

HOw good this game GM working

Hi can you fix the Party Boss Quests Stuck … is really annoying even how good the game is …if keep stuck you gonna make everyone quit the game

Man that’s ridiculous. More than 20 days passed and this bug still there? I have 2 friends that stopped to play because of this. How many players will you lost until fix this issue? It’s a BIIIIG bug… you need work harder than this.

1 Like

My friends got tired of this ug , this is very funny

Fed up about this bug.

1 Like