Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List

I can’t say it on public. It’s against NDA and tester who leak information can be ban.
You can look around for patch information if interested.

1 Like

whoops didn’t think that would be against NDA

Speculation-wise: the patch note had something related to those three skills so i can expect that pardoner won’t be able to fly under the radar anymore :stuck_out_tongue: (you don’t need to answer it, just me talking to air :D)

Postscript:
And boom another update about pardoner in patch notes, but too bad i don’t understand korean Y_Y. Looks like they are looking mostly all the crafting classes atm.

1 Like

-Pardoner: Cannot create scrolls of the skills ‘Call of Deities’ and
‘Divine Might’ with Simony any more. (Double-checked translation and
in-game. This is confirmed.)

R.I.P. Scroller… What scrolls do we even have that would sell now? Protected Zone and that’s it?

1 Like

Well it depends how useful Heal is vs using a Red Potion. I figure wizard classes are going to want to use those over red pots since they have enough INT to support it. There’s also Zaibas that might be wanted to be purchased by clerics who didn’t take Krivis. Plus there’s all those other ranks and secret classes that probably can be used with Simony that haven’t be revealed yet.

My only gripe about this class is that Divine Might works with Simony, so why would you want to create a Pardoner circle 3? They’d have to either remove that it works or else make circle 3 pardoner final skill be really good to make people want to stick with this class so long. Because as it stands now, it makes the most sense to do circle 3 cleric > paladin > pardoner and then immediately switch out again to get the most skills available to make scrolls. It’s silly because to be able to make the best scrolls should only belong to circle 3 pardoner. So if they keep it this way, that final skill best be good.

Why do we need pardoner 3 if there is DM

There are level 25 scrolls in future (current hard limit is scroll lvl 15)

I’m not sure if I would want level 25 scrolls to exist because I won’t be Cleric 3 it would make the production complicated for me xD I need a Cleric slave. :smiley:

Btw it would be great if they would put DM in the buff shop… I don’t even need hours of extention for its duration… I wouldn’t mind a bit but yeah… In the buff shop we couldn’t exploit it that much with all kinds of skills either if it would still have a small duration but it would be perfect for production classes.

True that the are classes left to reveal that simony can capitalize on. However, the skills that make that class unique will be less likely to be turned into scrolls and for good reason. I.E Resurrection, Zombify, carve statues, energy blast, etc… Based on that reasoning, Shepard skills are less likely to be made into scrolls. Things are still up in the air though.

So far, only a few scrolls past rank 3 (3 paladin skills) is scroll-able until you hit oracles (5 skills to scroll but values differ on their appeal to other people).

? I’m pretty sure you can reach level 20 scrolls if you go pardoner 2.

It has been tested on Rank 6 Pardoners, they will have to patch the hard limit for 15+ scrolls in the future.

[quote=“Tsuyucchi, post:3, topic:37395”]
Scroll work like activate on-off. As long as you still have it in bag = You’ll never get debuff from anything.
[/quote]Does it work on PvP? If so, I hope they remove it for obvious reasons.

If I have lvl.1 safety zone + lvl.5 Simony + lvl.10 Divine Might + What level the safety zone scroll will be?

The level of Simony determines the level of the scroll at the moment as I know and Divine Might makes Simony lvl 15 and that means the scroll will be lvl 15 too.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t think its possible to create a scroll from a skill with no points. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Transaction: 9949 Silver
Price when sold to Shop: 12437 Silver.

So you gain less money than you could gain if you sell your item to the NPC.
I still don’t understand the usefulness of the Oblation skill…

This is helpful :slight_smile: nice post!

Oh wait after reading over oblation again I think I finally get it now. What it’s supposed to be for is since you can’t set it up in town you should set it up in a location where people are grinding. You have a limit to how much you can carry, so instead of going back to town to sell things every few seconds, you instead go to a pardoner and drop off your items with them. It saves you the time and money from having to teleport to towns while still getting some money out of your items. Interesting. If people catch on it’s not a bad way to make money and is pretty convenient for all involved.

Yes I found it out too… but personally I am not sure if it is worth to sell them anything XD I still feel like they won’t pay enough. I think the prices should be closer to the npc prices.

You mean like a buying store in RO? Yep, it seems handy for sure but… There’s a lot of teleport statues, almost on every map… You’ll lose just a little time to go & return, but even like this, you’ll earn more money.

To make it really useful, the devs should remove a lot of Vak’s statues.
And hope there won’t be any “memo teleport skill” in the future too.