Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List

Scrolls should be sellable via the Auction House and probably P2P trading. The Spell Shop should be renamed a buff shop xD

Heal Lv15 + Simony Lv1 = Heal Lv 1 scroll (Parchment 15 + 7500 silver). (From original post)

So pretty much at least what info that is provided so far:
X amount of parchment equal to the level of the skill being produced + cost = 1 spell scroll

Based on that logic for a level 1 heal & level 15 simony:
1 parchment + production cost = lvl 15 heal scroll.

Question @xxforbidden405:
Would Heal Lv1 + Simony Lv15 = Heal Lv15 scroll would be more cost effective than Heal Lv15 + Simony Lv15 = Heal Lv15 scroll? (or does production cost already factor that in?)

so, we make cleric only for this, we obtain the scroll and gg with the divine might i think meteor with divine might is awesome!!!

What I meant is that it doesnā€™t make any realistic sense (in my mind at least) that you can craft a skill thatā€™s higher than the level you have learned.

An easier way to equate this would be to write an Advanced Calculus book when you only have understanding of basic trigonometry. I hope Iā€™m making sense in saying it this way ;w;

@Fleece
Heal Lv10 + Simony Lv15 = Heal Lv10 scroll (basically this right)
Yeah, i have that same feeling.
However, feeling =/ reality.

Thatā€™s not how the system currently works (Sure, it could be up for change in the future). There will be people that would take advantage and create builds that will maximize their money through certain skill distribution. We can only take what we currently know about the system and apply it to our advantage.

Only effect that will be base by user stat is ā€œAttack or Recoveryā€
Skill level itself does add more thing than just base damage or recovery
Heal = higher level = +atk, +recovery, +dmg, +panel (max is 5)
Cure = higher level = +atk, +atk time (lv5 = 10 times / lv15 = 38 times)

As for skill thatā€™s not base anything with user stat, Itā€™s totally different and powerful
Safety Zone lv5 = 10 times defense / Lv15 = 30 times defense

Oblation so far only seen it attribute relate with Indulgentia. (yes, cure abnormal status. Not heal HP or anything). At first I thought itā€™ll give buff or something to person who donate too. After asking people they say itā€™s for begā€¦ cough ā€˜donateā€™ item only and if want to giving buff have to open up shop or make scroll.

Safte Zone seem to be powerful but can still get knock back while standing on it. XD

Simony only effect to scroll level. scroll disappear after use. :grinning:

Right now simony require parchment / silver base by ā€˜real skill levelā€™
ex. Heal lv15 = require more parchment and have to pay more than Heal lv1
while Simony itself at each level doesnā€™t effect any of those require parchment / silver.

Thatā€™s how it work for now.
Bug I mention is by using with divine. Sorry if itā€™s not clear up in first post. XD

Indulgentia is aoeā€¦ range pretty far. It can hit those 2 pumpkin in picture below.

Scroll can be sell in auction house or trade with player. Buff vending machine is different skill and not relate to scroll. About Oblation Iā€™ll update about it again soon.

Lv1 heal + lv15 simony = heal lv15 scroll will cost less (1 scroll + 500 silver)
lv15 heal + lv15 simony = heal lv15 scroll will cost more (*15 of above ^)

However divine + simony parchment and cost is now bug (since it also increasing other skill level too which make it cost more than what it suppose to be).

Hope can test scroll in PvP soon

Are the scrolls one-time use or unlimited use?

One time use only. After use itā€™ll consume.

I have tested it in international beta, and I am pretty sure that MATK does change attack of heal. Sadly, I have not compared tooltip values, but maybe MATK just doesnā€™t show on tooltips at all? Either way - heal spell heal is increased only by INT, but heal spell damage is increased by MATK.

1 Like

I think it should be bugged too that with lvl 15 heal it costs moreā€¦ It doesnā€™t make sense that they would encourage even more lvl 1 skillsā€¦ I hope they change it. It would make much more sense if you could make lvl 15 scrolls much cheaper if you have lvl 15 skills.

I canā€™t confirm about real attack dmg. I can confirm only real heal recovery + skill info changing by INT. Itā€™d make sense though that MATK add attack dmg to it. Iā€™ll edit my msg to make it less confuse. Thanks for let me know. XD

whoaā€¦ this Simony skill is too strong if anyone can use and anywhere
Why make party? you just need silver to buy the scrolls and you going solo lvl much fasterā€¦
imo people are going to play solo with a lot os scrolls, maybe a market inflation and PvP is going to be a mess/unfair

Buffs given by players will always be stronger, due to attributes. In terms of PvE it likely will be too cost inefficient to use scrolls. In terms of PvP, buff scrolls will likely be popular, but that is good - keeps economy rolling.

1. Can be anything
  2. Donā€™t know yet
  3. Thereā€™s max amount of box items for each skill level
  4. Donā€™t know yet, but seems bug
  5. Just anything in range. If too many mob possible to hit random target thatā€™s in range.
  6. I canā€™t upload clip nor fully pic. You can look how skill look like in picture above in first comment.

Thank you xxforbidden405 for the explanation of the oblation skill.

1 question again about the scroll: so, when u use a safe zone scroll, the scroll disapear and other safe zone scoll has a cooldown. ok, but my true safety zone skill is on cool down in the same time or i can make a safety zone skill around the SZ scroll?