Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Seller Build?

Haven’t tried using a pardoner build before so I think i would give it a try.
I am looking for a build that:

• Can deal OK damage (able to solo till I can open a shop)
  • Can get highest profits as possible

I am looking something like this:

Although lacking damage. Can’t really think how I can improve this though.

try this

cleric 2 priest 3 miko pardoner 2

That way it would be easy. Seriously, I though I was the only one who wants to level his afk seller. Lmao.

Go Inquisitor for your R8 and you can solo all the R8 content with ease.

I have a build similar to yours but mine is Cleric 1 > Priest 3 > Pard 1 > Oracle 1 > Pard 2 going to Inquisitor.

I find it funny, specially with oracle AoE def field and mdef buff, lack damage, it is heavily dependent on gear upgrades (mostly weapons), and Change make things interesting also, sometimes i get an event spider that drop a cube, so far only got repair kits and high cond. pots from it, but i wonder if something nice drop from it.

Since i got bored of the game i left it selling buffs at klaipeda, unfortunately, i sell bless cheap because the damage from the buff come from the buyer SPR, not from the seller (us), so if someone with basic SPR buy bless from the shop it will only be a small amount of damage (i think it is 83 with all attributes maxed).

Why’d you go for Oracle when you are mainly interested in pardoner2 just to open a shop?

Cleric1>Cleric2>Priest1>Priest2>Priest3>Pardoner1>Pardoner2
I’d go for this

Don’t take the crap skill Deprotected Zone. It’s not gonna help much. Take more Cure instead for more dps.
No point maxing Stone Skin because you are just gonna stand in the town anyway. Take some Mass Heal and Resurrection so that you can do better in party.